New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi planning to get a Mazda 6 soon and I'm thinking of having the seats changed to leather. Dealer quoted me 45,000 for leather interior.

Is that a good price? how much does good quality leather interior cost for a mid size sedan?

thansk for your input!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that price is about right for genuine leather upholstery chances are the work will be subcontracted to Kelseat

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I can't remember the name, pero there's one just after Toyota Otis if you're coming from paco (nasa left side).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    usually between 30-40 pag sedan... I'd ask Kelseat directly first kasi for sure may patong na kasa dyan kahit di sila yung gagawa.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i know someone, pwede kang magpa quote sa kanya, rest assured maganda ang quality. If magpapagawa ka, pwede mong i check yung shop niya, pati ung finished products, materials na gagamitin tapos kung nagustuhan mo hingi k ng quote. iba kasi ay kunwari pure leather ung linalagay pero class a n leatherette yung kinabit.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hello

Nice to know that there are a lot of people who knows Kelseat.

45,000 is a bit on the expensive side because I can give the cost at around 35,000 maximum. Aside from that, we can make your steering wheel leather as well for FREE.

email me through joshreyes2003*yahoo.com or PM me over here and I will be very glad to serve your needs.

Besides, we are the original OEM manufacturer of top car brands' leather seats and we are known for quality. Aside from that, we offer 2 year warranty for your seats and door trims.

I can even provide you a proposal on how you will be able to save on cost.

Visit our showroom at the Westgate area in alabang.

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mr kelseat, medyo OT na, but magkano pa leather ng steering wheel sa inyo? stock lancer.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Original price = Php4,000
    But I can give this to you at Php3,500.00. just message me.

You may choose your own specs like color combination, perforations etc.

message me or email me.
    thanks dude.
    by the way.... whats OT..... =)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kelseat...OT means Out of Topic

Taga Las Pinas ka di ba?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Thanks =)
    Yes our office is in Las Pinas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast