New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which seat cover shop is for you?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • SeatMate

93 56.71%
  • Boy Chingcuanco

40 24.39%
  • Coventry Square

14 8.54%
  • SeatPro

17 10.37%
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kelseat, how much and combination ng Leather & Leatherette seat cover for Frontier?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    experience ko..... from CONVENTRY Banawe

nabasa ko dito sa board kaya doon ako pumunta...at nalayuan ako sa ibang shop...mabait yung tinawagan ko 0918-9031878 ..suma total nagpagawa ako after 2 to 3 days binalikan ko....

naku po...sobra ang pagkakagawa nila ..sinabihan ko lang yung nagkakabit na bakit laylay ang mga seat cover sa front seat ng Gti ko....di mo ba makita ang molde ng upuan...sinabi ko lang sa nagkakabit na recommended pa naman kayo as board ganyan lang ang gawa nyo.
    ang ginawa ng tauhan inalis at ni repair sa loob pag labas masikip na ng konti. ang pinaka ayoko eh yung center console parang ginawang PUJ ang kotse ko.....kulukulubot ang cover ng center console...kailangan ko pang i pa repair...di katulad sa mga naka post ditong center console na gawa ng ibang shop....na tahi lahat ng gilid at fit na fit sa console....

sorry Sir Philip sa post ko...... pero dapat malaman nyo ang mga gawa ng tauhan nyo....pagsabihan nyo na lang yung mga tauhan nyo.

post ko dito ang picture ng seat cover ko.....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    B52,

Just an explanation for my colleague in this business.

Seats and consoles vary from model to model. Although there are standard measures, there is a possibility that the measurements might have been miscalculated or based on another model despite some "adjustable" features like the strap, velcro, etc. Having tight segments of loose ones is one of the waterloo of this trade. (made to order nature)

The best thing to do is now to bring it back to Coventry and have them adjust it. I am sure that they would do it absolutely for free.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sir Kelseat,

since they installed the seat cover ....installer knew that im not happy with the console!!! why they not repair it that time

i don't want to spend P500 gas plus Nlex toll to fix this....better to find a repair shop in bulacan.

kundi ko pa nga sinabihan yung installer di i re repair yung driver at passenger seat...talagang walang kurbada yung sandalan....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    KelSeat,

You did the carbon fiber on my Alfa Romeo center console before and it was good. Now we need more items done again in carbon fiber but your Shangrila and Alabang outlets are not there anymore. We have gone to your main warehousae before and it is not very convenient to reach. How else can we reach you?

Can you do carbon fiber and athracite combi on steering wheels, like on the new MINI? We also want to change to full leather the MINI seats and maybe add side bolsters if possible. The front seats have side airbags so it might be a bit tricky.

Please PM me for contact details, thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi,

I'm interested in the arm rest done by these shops. Is it possible to get a sample picture of their finished product? TIA.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    IceT

I will post the picture of the armrest after 2 weeks....pauwi na ako ng Pinas

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    May seatmate ba na malapit sa cainta?Parang nabasa ko kasi dito na meron eh...di ko lang matandaan. Sa may nakakaalam pa post naman ng address at how to get there.Salamat mga bro and sis!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by B-52
    IceT

I will post the picture of the armrest after 2 weeks....pauwi na ako ng Pinas
    Thank you po.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jag_001
    May seatmate ba na malapit sa cainta?Parang nabasa ko kasi dito na meron eh...di ko lang matandaan. Sa may nakakaalam pa post naman ng address at how to get there.Salamat mga bro and sis!!
    tawagan mo nalang main office nila sa mandaluyong. tel # is 5322104/5311299 and look for rommel (owner) or mang romy.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
upholstery shop recommendations [merged]