New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Good pm guys. Anyone here installed sound deadening in their rides? Planning kasi to install on the 4 doors of my revo.

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Yung Revo namin pinalagyan ko dati. Kung may heat gun ka, you can DIY.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Yung Revo namin pinalagyan ko dati. Kung may heat gun ka, you can DIY.

Meron ba improvement sa cabin noise? May binebenta ngayon ididikit lng kasi may adhesive tape. Acoustipad brand ata.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Yung sound deadening for doors is more for car speaker sound improvement. If you want to block road noise and outside noise you must install through out, i.e. floor, ceiling, firewall, hood, etc.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Deadening is like blocking sound from a room. You can make the walls thicker but if the door is open, medyo malabo maging tahimik yun loob. That is why reducing cabin noise is more than just a one trick pony.

If you have to deaden one area of your car which will yield the biggest improvement in cabin noise, go for the firewall and the floor. The doors are primarily for car audio purposes.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hi mga sir,

Tanong ko lang kung okay tong nakita ko sa lazada Wooden Handle Auto Sound Deadening Application Rubber Roller Black
    Clear Green - Intl | Lazada PH

10mm yung thick nya, hindi ba masyado makapal para pinto? mag DIY lang kasi ko. thanks sa sasagot!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jncp9886 View Post
    Good pm guys. Anyone here installed sound deadening in their rides? Planning kasi to install on the 4 doors of my revo.

Good Day po! I'm planning to install sound deadening sa kotse ko (G4 glx). I'm from dasma cavite mga sir. Reputable shops that does this service are usually in Metro Manila. Nalalayuan po ako and tight din ung schedule ko due to work. Tama po ba na sa mga car sound and accessories shop ay meron din cla ganetong service? And anu po ung magandang brand? Thanks and God Bless to everyone!