New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi! Its my 1st time to visit this web site n i find it very informative esp. car lovers.Actuallly im looking a leather seat cover for 4 runner 2006 and its hard for me to find the website or address w/c i can inquire. Hope u can help me guys find the right and resonable store making a leather seat cover for toyota 4runner 2006. Tnx a lot

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Well since you are in the US try Costco or you can order from Coverking at www.coverking.com. They make leatherette covers or you can check with www.katzkin.com to change your seats to leather if you prefer.

BTW I use the Coverking leatherette covers and people who have been in my Xterra always think they are original leather seats. Some even asked why they couldn't get leather from the dealer when they bought their Xterra.
    Last edited by redorange; November 8th, 2007 at 12:49 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Tnx for your suggestion Bro, but what i mean is the prize of leather seats in philippines is much cheaper compare here in US. The only problem that i see is if they have the format or size of a 4runner seat. But im positive filipinos has a lot of resources a lot of talents.So im still hoping that somebody can find the store or website that can help me.I know in banawe st. in manila has many car accessories but what s the name of store and add.Anyway tnx for the info Bro.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kelseat or Seatmate would be a good choice. Equip meron den

Seatmate - 531-12-99 / 532-21-04
    Kelseat - (meron dito advertising ng tsikot)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Tnx Bro for your info. If you can give me the address or website it is better. Anyway tnx a lot.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I have one more question regarding leather seat covers.Do they hav measurements already for toyota 4runner seats? Anybody can answer this question. Tnx again

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by garlan View Post
    I have one more question regarding leather seat covers.Do they hav measurements already for toyota 4runner seats? Anybody can answer this question. Tnx again
    Well the reason I suggested the US sites was because they don't sell the 4runner or Tacoma in the Philippines and those two models share seats. The Hilux sold there is different from the Tacoma so they may not have measurements and if you have side airbags that's another thing that needs to be taken into account. Good luck with the search and hopefully you find one that fits.

Seat cover for 4Runner 06