New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid, sabay na tayo sa monday mag pa paint seal and polish. nakita ko diff. ng with seal and without, pag walang sealant you will notice di natatanggal ang mga nakadikit na dumi after it rains, pero yung may sealant tubig at basahan lang tanggal na.
    ehem, baka makahingi pa tayo ng discount pag 2 tayo sabay pagawa.:mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    BlackMagic,

Is this the same as the 3 step process? Ifnot what's the difference.

Actually due to the strong rains I haven't dropped by your shop yet.

Will try next week.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BlackMagic, Thanks so much for the info sir. I'll be checking my car in probably at the latter part of the month. (Budgeted na next suweldo ko e :D)

CZintrclr, Sure thing! Pero hindi pa muna sa Lunes. La pang pera hehehe :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lancelot,
    We dont really classify things by the number of steps involved. The difference would most probably be the compounding involved with other packages. We don't include compounding sa mga offer unless we see the condition of the paint. Ok lang if you havent dropped by yet. You are welcome naman anytime sa shop namin.

PK,
    No prob dude. Feel free to drop by kahit di kayo pagawa ok lang. We appreciate your interest in our services. Thanks. Kitakits sa EB ha.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid:

Kung mabibigyan mo akong pic nyan.. may discount ka hehehe... J/k

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just had my rav4 washed, waxed and sealed kanina.

service is a-ok and the price is reasonable! r&r is ok too, xbox rulez! :lol:

theveed, can you email to me the pix of my ride?

johnluther*digitelone.com

thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    AMEN!.. :mrgreen:

xbox rulez ltga :mrgreen:

angkong ungas?.. talo ba? :lol::lol:

ok din un sakin.. reasonable n reasonable.. like new one n nga eh. hehe.. lalo na un mags.. kintab :wink:

theveed,
    la pa pala batery ng lancer ko.. nadrain.. hinde pa nabalik.. pupunta sana ako ngaun dya neh :cry:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajero kid, nag pagawa na ako kanina. medyo low budget din ako kaya polish and seal na lang ang pinagaw ko, 1900. Wala ako masabi, siguro pag tinanggal ang plate numbr ko di ko marerecognize kotse ko yun. nawala lahat ng swirl and minor scratches, most of all tumingkad ang kulay. dati kasi parang anemic ang kulay. Lalo na siguro kung complete detail and waxing ang ginawa!!! Nampucha H.S. palang ako nag wawax na ko pero iba ang hitsura pag ang gumagawa may knowledge sa ginagawa nya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CZintrclr, grabe! lalo akong ginanahan!!! Kaya lang magpapa-repaint pa ako :D :D :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagic
    PK,
    We are now having a rainy day promo on paint protection which normally costs P2400 is now P1900 for your Pajero. It consists of Washing, Clay, Asphalt Removal, Polishing with Menzerna(Germany) polishes then finally sealing with German protective sealant. This will more or less protect your car for 3 months under rainy conditions. Thank you very much and we hope to serve you soon.

Baiskee,
    We cant post our price list due to the extensive scope of services. Call us instead at 415-0979.

gaano katagal to for a w123 MB??? sedan lang. Yung wagon ko saka na.. useless din naman ipadetail yun.. nde na kikintab yun. eheheh

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
QUESTION:  Big Bert's Interior detailing.