New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi to all,

Saan kayo nagpagawa ng leatherette seat covers ninyo? 2.5K - 4K sounds fair. Also, baka pwedeng pa-post na finished product nyo. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by IceT
    Hi to all,

Saan kayo nagpagawa ng leatherette seat covers ninyo? 2.5K - 4K sounds fair. Also, baka pwedeng pa-post na finished product nyo. TIA.
    i got mine from Handyman in Robinson's Ermita. The brand is RL. I chosed the design and the type of material. I waited for 5 days before i can have it installed, pasadya kasi. the type is "German leather" kuno, and it comes with 2 free pillows. the front seat upper cover comes with velcro to make it snug fit. and as another extra they gave me a lumbar seat made of the same material. it costs me 4 thou. my car is a honda city type Z.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Leatherette seat cover is harder to maintain. You have to prevent it from peeling and you should not apply water either. Water would make the adhesive that binds the plastic "leatherette" to the fabric woven backing detach and damage your leatherette seat cover.

Just wipe the material daily and you would do well.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KelSeat
    Leatherette seat cover is harder to maintain. You have to prevent it from peeling and you should not apply water either. Water would make the adhesive that binds the plastic "leatherette" to the fabric woven backing detach and damage your leatherette seat cover.

Just wipe the material daily and you would do well.
    Hi KelSeat. When i had mine installed, i also bought this Turtle Wax F21 Super Protectant with SunStop. it says it protects vinyls and leathers. will it help if i use this?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    how about Armor ALL? is it ok to use it for leatherette (protect vinlys)?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I was going to ask the same question too since i just a leatherette seat cover made and i don't know how to maintain it. Can I use the off the rack leather conditioner or at least the F21?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    try MG square or Boy C sa araneta. kay boy c pwede niya gawing recaro stock mo. 20k presyo sa akin. lahat na yun pati back seat and sidings. syempre di ko kinagat, ang mahal kaya nun...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing
    I was going to ask the same question too since i just a leatherette seat cover made and i don't know how to maintain it. Can I use the off the rack leather conditioner or at least the F21?

sa akin ginagamit ko yung turtle wax na orange yung bote. bango e. amoy orange. pati sapatos nilalagyan ko rin.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    double post.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    So ok lang pala lagyan? Kala ko for real leather lang yun e. Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
new leather seat cover