New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    need some suggestions please.

i just bought a leather seat cover, it's black, the brand is RL, according to them it's German leather. i'm not sure if it's coated or not. i've searched forums on leather seats and find a lot of suggestions and recommendations on maintaining leather seats. should i apply it with a leather protectant or whatever right away, or what brand to use and how often should i apply.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please search po,

it's not leather, it's plastic, vinyl or whatever they choose to call it to make it sound more expensive hehe.

Just wipe it down with a damp cloth often.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Please search po,

it's not leather, it's plastic, vinyl or whatever they choose to call it to make it sound more expensive hehe.

Just wipe it down with a damp cloth often.
    oh no!...and it cost me 4 thou to have it made.

thanks theeved.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Dude, okay ang 4k... most leatherette (vinyl nga... ) seat covers cost around that much.

You'll spend at least 10-15k for real leather seat covers, and around 40k for OEM leather.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Dude, okay ang 4k... most leatherette (vinyl nga... ) seat covers cost around that much.

You'll spend at least 10-15k for real leather seat covers, and around 40k for OEM leather.
    thanks niky. i got what i paid for.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oks lang yan... I paid 8k at the casa and still got the same thing. Only difference is, may "Ford" na naka-tatak sa cover.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky

i got my vinyl cover for only 2.5K, and i thought that i took it so expensively, well atleast now i know that it was a bargain price hek hek hek

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ang alam ko the going rate sa mga seat masters is 1.5k w/o design, to 2.5k with design.

havent really inquired whats the diff bet the 2. pero relatively its cheaper now, kasi when i got mine 5yrs ago, the cheapest is 2.8k

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    waw Niky ang mahal nman yun seat cover na sinabi mo.. hehe..

mga 3k sakin pero dapit linisin pra pogi..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yung leatherette na seat cover na pinagawa ko nasa 4k din yung price. with regards sa logo (car logo) na ilalagay sa seatcover pwede ka magpalagay without additional cost.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
new leather seat cover