New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    What should i use for scratch prone interior area for the car? (e.g. Piano gloss) microtex ultra or plush?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Been using autogard MF from ACE for my Chevy interior along with microtex sunshield. Very cheap compared to microtex's cloth products. Never had any issue. But it is getting harder to resist the temptation of buying the ultra everytime I pass by ACE or blade though. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardtail View Post
    Been using autogard MF from ACE for my Chevy interior along with microtex sunshield. Very cheap compared to microtex's cloth products. Never had any issue. But it is getting harder to resist the temptation of buying the ultra everytime I pass by ACE or blade though. Lol

So ultra gamitin ko instead of plush

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    So ultra gamitin ko instead of plush
    Hindi ko pa nasubukan. I just said ultra since yun lang nakikita ko sa ace na malapit samin. And I believe meron din "ultra plush".

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    both are okay to use sa interior. but even so, micro swirls are unavoidable

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Doesn't matter. You'll still get swirls once it accumulates from wiping and wiping especially on a glossy surface. Best way is to buff it. Search Youtube.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ultra plush = green
    Plush = pink

Personally I like the ultra plush in drying our vehicles. Although I have a larger chemical guys microfiber for that purpose hehe

Kahit gaano ka ka-ingat in drying/wiping, magkakaroon talaga ng swirls. Even when glass coated ang car mo. The best you can do is to minimize it.

So proper use of mitts and towels. No cross contamination. Kung may air blaster ka, that would be the best.

For me, drying our coated car, after the final rinse, i would pour water over to get most of the water off and then dry with microfiber towel.