New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick34
    from EDSA turn right at Pinatubo (after Guadalupe bridge), then find a way para makapag-u-turn. Go through the tunnel, direcho up to Mandaluyong City Hall, turn right at the first corner (Martinez), and right ulit sa first corner (may sign seatmate). Direcho lang, malapit ka na....

thanks mavs..

i have some clarifications.. pasensya na po..

is pinatubo the first corner to the right, after the bridge? ano pa landmark na nasa malapit sa corner ng edsa at pinatubo?

does it mean that the tunnel is just on the other side of pinatubo so that when i take a u-turn, dire-diretso na lang ako?

thanks again bro

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BuDiK

is pinatubo the first corner to the right, after the bridge? YES. ano pa landmark na nasa malapit sa corner ng edsa at pinatubo? I THINK IT'S BETWEEN ROBINSON'S PIONEER & SOGO.

does it mean that the tunnel is just on the other side of pinatubo so that when i take a u-turn, dire-diretso na lang ako? YES.

thanks again bro NO PROBLEM
    caps ko lang para kita reply. no problem.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    -mavs-

thanks ulit.

-tsikoters-

has anyone of you tried a leatherette seat cover job from a shop named Hot Seat in Muntinlupa (they also have a branch in Binan)? Any comment on their products? This shop (apparently) is one of the suppliers of seat covers for Honda Cars Alabang..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    does anyone know the phone number of boy chingcuanco?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ano contact numbers ng seatmate?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa mga nagpagawa na sa seatmate, maayos ba ang pagkakakabit ng seatcover? parang orig leather seats ba ang dating? and hindi ba dumudulas yung sa may bandang upuan kapag matagal inuupuan?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    d best ung seat mate,suki rin ako dyan

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    while you wait din ba ang pagawa ng seat covers sa seat mate?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BuDiK
    thanks mavs..

i have some clarifications.. pasensya na po..

is pinatubo the first corner to the right, after the bridge? ano pa landmark na nasa malapit sa corner ng edsa at pinatubo?
    Bro add lang ako ng tips going there. Minsan kasi may nagbabantay dyan sa mga gustong mag-U turn hehe ;)

I usually make a right turn at the street after the Boni MRT station, dun sa may showroom ng Suzuki at Hino. Dretso mo lang yun dulo nun sa may Globe Tower. Tapos make a right turn at sa ilalim ka dumaan. Tunnel kasi yon under EDSA. Boni Ave na yon.

Good luck!

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    budik natry ko magpagawa sa hotseat muntinlupa ok nmn gawa nila. satisfied ako

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Leatherette Seat Covers