New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    Hello! I'm from Marikina and plan ko sana magpagawa leatherette upholstery. What can you recommend sa 3 na shop na to? Boy C, Seatmate, and MG square. So far may issue ata sa Boy C, con artist daw? totoo ba to? Thank you guys!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    hi. i also have the same question, looking for leatherette seat cover. ano ang feedback sa

seatmate vs. convergy auto square? malake kasi minur ng convergy square sa seatmate, wondering if there is huge difference in quality and kung talaga g mas superior talaga gumawa seat mate, based on quality of materials, and the fit sa seats.

thanks

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnewhere View Post
    Hello! I'm from Marikina and plan ko sana magpagawa leatherette upholstery. What can you recommend sa 3 na shop na to? Boy C, Seatmate, and MG square. So far may issue ata sa Boy C, con artist daw? totoo ba to? Thank you guys!

good eveming po seatmate po ok sya
    pero try nyo din po this two luxeseat and leatherland po

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by supersam View Post
    hi. i also have the same question, looking for leatherette seat cover. ano ang feedback sa

seatmate vs. convergy auto square? malake kasi minur ng convergy square sa seatmate, wondering if there is huge difference in quality and kung talaga g mas superior talaga gumawa seat mate, based on quality of materials, and the fit sa seats.

thanks

seatmate po good po talaga
    pero try nyo din po luxeseat and leatherland
    suggestion lang po

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Just had my steering wheel's leather re-wrapped at Seatmate. Their work is really, really good.

Leather quality is good (similar to the leather used in newer SUVs and midsize sedans). Workmanship is also good with nicely done stitches and a very tight wrap on the wheel.

I had my steering wheel wrapped in their Mandaluyong branch. It's near Maysilo Circle, but fortunately there's no flooding in the area. I brought the car in the morning and they said it would take 5 hours so I said I'll just come back in the afternoon. They texted me when it was finished, and I was really happy with the result.

Best of all, price was a very reasonable 1.8k. I highly recommend Seatmate and they'll definitely be my first choice when I have leather needs for my cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Just had my steering wheel's leather re-wrapped at Seatmate. Their work is really, really good.

Leather quality is good (similar to the leather used in newer SUVs and midsize sedans). Workmanship is also good with nicely done stitches and a very tight wrap on the wheel.

I had my steering wheel wrapped in their Mandaluyong branch. It's near Maysilo Circle, but fortunately there's no flooding in the area. I brought the car in the morning and they said it would take 5 hours so I said I'll just come back in the afternoon. They texted me when it was finished, and I was really happy with the result.

Best of all, price was a very reasonable 1.8k. I highly recommend Seatmate and they'll definitely be my first choice when I have leather needs for my cars.

nice! did they remove the old one or patong lang?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    nice! did they remove the old one or patong lang?
    They removed the old one. So yung thickness ng steering wheel same lang sa dati. Very OEM yung feeling niya. It certainly exceeded my expectations

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    They removed the old one. So yung thickness ng steering wheel same lang sa dati. Very OEM yung feeling niya. It certainly exceeded my expectations

that's good then. and it looks like genuine leather to me.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i had mysteering wheel re-up done at seatmate last year too pero sa alabang branch naman nila. pero i had my shift knob done too. i had both done w/ blue stitching

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Any recommended shops for CEBU?
    All I can find is the RL Designs Leatherette sold at ACE Hardware... hoping someone here has ideas where to get quality leather seat covers in Thanks...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Leather Interiors: Recommended Shops