New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hi I am new to this forum and I am restoring an old car.

I want to get in touch with Kelseat to ask about their products and services - particularly the wood trimming in car interiors, but all the Phone Numbers on their website are "not yet in service". I also sent them an e mail from their webpage but I still have now response.

Are they still operational? What is the best way to contact them?

Help!!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    wala ako contact #'s pero may branch ata sila sa banawe tabi ng auto circuit, sa side yun ng banawe na papuntang orthopedic.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kelseat is already close.. their main office is in marcos alvarez st. las pinas... if you have any problem on vehicle restoration specially genuine leather seat and dashboard.. you can ask Seatmate 532.2104/531.1299.. one of the best...they will help you..

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Welcome po to Tsikot.com!

You got PM po.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I wanted to look at their wood laminate to trim the interiors of an old Mercedes Benz?

I was wondering - maybe they just moved locations.

Can anyone recommend a company that does "woodwork" on old cars?

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hi egghead,

have you found woodworks shop for your benz? i'm also looking for one.

good day..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i was also on the lookout for wood panel repair. i came across Leder Interia. as per telephone conversation, my cracked shifter bezel will cost around 2k. still cheaper than the new OEM part which is 7k. i plan to visit them this week.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Huh?? ano nangyari sa Kelseat? sila yung contractor ng mga seats ng Fortuner ah sobrang dami nun.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sarado na pala ang kelseats?!! mukhag nadali nga ata eventually ng leftists iyong labor force nila. pag napapadaan kasi ako sa main ofc nila dati parating may naka-strike eh

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    fuc%$# communists!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Is Kelseat still operating?