New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    because he mentioned leather!
    Well, I thought it was leather too... until he mentioned it only cost him 6,5k.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Had my Honda Civic done with the same type of seat cover at Seatmate. It was way cheaper. But of course, I can't be 100% sure if it is exactly the same material.

But for me...its a very good alternative than real leather.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Well, I thought it was leather too... until he mentioned it only cost him 6,5k.
    Sorry for the confusing post. Yes, it's leatherette as you already know. I tend to use the general term "leather" most of the time, but realizing that it wouldn't be too obvious since I didn't mention the price the first time around, tried to edit my post a bit to indicate "leatherette", pero hindi na nga pala pwede, wala na yung Edit button sa original post ko.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post
    Sorry for the confusing post. Yes, it's leatherette as you already know. I tend to use the general term "leather" most of the time, but realizing that it wouldn't be too obvious since I didn't mention the price the first time around, tried to edit my post a bit to indicate "leatherette", pero hindi na nga pala pwede, wala na yung Edit button sa original post ko.
    No apologies necessary. The term "leather" is generally accepted. Not everyone would want to spend 30-40k for genuine leather, including myself. The workmanship seems top rate. Though, I must say that 6.5k is 1k too expensive, IMO. On the FD Civic, it costs about 4.5-5.5k. Then again, I realized that the Lancer is not a Civic and that maybe the extra grand went somewhere.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Maganda at fit na fit........... naghahanap nga ako ng seat cover.. sa ace, blade etc.... wala sila pra sa Lancer 2009 made to order daw at tinanong ko sila kung may nagawa na sila pra sa Lancer sabi walapa raw...kya nag hesitate akong pagawa baka mangyari tulad sa fren ko di fit pangit..... Parehas lang pala ang seat ng LAncer Ex sa Lancer GLS 2009..... Kaya Thanks 4 the post parekoy.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Seems nice. Did they put brackets and pins so as to avoid the seatcovers from moving whenever you seat on it? Would be well worth the 6.5K if they did. =) Ganun alam ko singil kina Boy Chingchuangco (forgive me if the spelling's wrong, been a long time) pag naka-snug fit siya, tipong kahit ilang beses ka umupo't alis e di gagalaw.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    upholstered na ba yan? yung pinagawa ko sa may HK PLAZA pinatahi ko na talaga at maganda yung pagkakagawa, later post ko yung upuan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Seems nice. Did they put brackets and pins so as to avoid the seatcovers from moving whenever you seat on it? Would be well worth the 6.5K if they did. =) Ganun alam ko singil kina Boy Chingchuangco (forgive me if the spelling's wrong, been a long time) pag naka-snug fit siya, tipong kahit ilang beses ka umupo't alis e di gagalaw.
    Yup, ganon nga presyo ni BoyC. 5500 for the regular seat covers, 6500 for the ones with clips for a nice, snug fit. But not too sure kung ganon din yung price today, had mine done over 2-3 years ago on my old car.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'm planning na mapmagpagawa rin ng seat covers for my crosswind so far nakapagcanvass palang ako sa MG Square along Araneta Ave. ang sabi skin 7.5k daw ung complete set para sa crosswind and un na daw ang pinaka magandang klase nila.. gusto ko rin icheck ung sa ABGM actually may nakausap na ako sa sulit ang presyo nya is 9k para sa complete set.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yun bang contact numbers na naka post sa ads sa sulit.com.ph ay cellphone ng owner? i am a provincial buyer kasi. kaya nanigurado lang kung legit person ang maka usap ko at di mapunta kung saan ang e deposit kong pera.

thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Just got leather seat covers for my Lancer EX!