New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    diba yung crown is comparable to a lexus or similar upscale vehicle? i remember my mom's office had an '85 cressida - puro plastic and cloth din yun, but the seats were very very plush and comfortable...but then again mas upscale yata yun kaysa sa camry/corolla.

someone correct me if i'm wrong

i think the cressida is in the class between the camry and corolla. sa panahon ngayon, ito yata yung corona.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    i got so used to armor-all na even sa cellphones, computers and TV in-aapply ko na din hehehe

that is why they called it armor-all. ginagamit ko rin sa leather shoes ko and belts.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    agree ako kay oldblue. ganun din yung EK ko. tama din si bluebimmer, meron akong ginagamit na semi-gloss na armor all. pero ngayon naka-bootleg ako nang "Something Better", parang shaving cream pero ok din. hehehe Off Topic.

anyways, kasama kasi sa pagtitipid nila(car manufacturers) yan,kaya ganyan ang mga materials...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    may iba bang product na pwedeng gamitin to protect my dash aside from armor-all? i'm using armor-all before on my previous car and i don't like the shiny effect. parang nagmumukhang luma and messy ung dash (for me). gusto ko kc i-preserve ung new look ng m3 dash ko. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jg2003
    may iba bang product na pwedeng gamitin to protect my dash aside from armor-all? i'm using armor-all before on my previous car and i don't like the shiny effect. parang nagmumukhang luma and messy ung dash (for me). gusto ko kc i-preserve ung new look ng m3 dash ko. thanks!
    "Something Better", parang shaving cream. Try mo maghanap nun. or yung armor all na semi-gloss formula

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    don't just leave it there. try buffing it off for a nice matte finish.

or pwede din yung Megs Quik Interior Detailer.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    The practice of using armor-all for interior cleaning and detailing has been mainstay at least since the late eighties. The only bit I'm concerned with Armor-all is that it seem to leave a layer (which also include dust) on top of the dash. Therefore in the future, the entire dash and other surface used with Armor-all, might all have to be cleaned with some soap and brush.

I really like to have an off-the-shelf solution that really cleans surfaces without leaving an oily residue behind.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    and to add to that, AA is not meant to be used as a cleaner. its a dressing.

there are other products out in the market though that can offer the finish that you want for your dash. yun nga lang, it depends on your budget.

and as for cleaners, APC kasi gamit ko pag tough jobs. pag maintenance and simple touch-ups, i'm using Megs QID right now. works for me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I like the 2-tone gray plastic of our 2006 Sonata. The dash is made of a "soft" plastic that remains matte even when using Armor All. It borders on the simplistic. But, I like its uncluttered look and the ergonomics are just about perfect.

The lighter gray-shaded bottom half is a bit more problematic because the dirt and mud shows off better

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jg2003

lagyan mo dashshield.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Interior materials of new cars