New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sir Mods, can we start a POLL regarding interior color preference?

1. Dark (Black to Dark Grey)
    2. Light (Beige/Ivory to Light Grey)
    3. Any

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I'd lean towards dark interiors because they're generally easier to maintain. Light-colored ones (cream, beige, etc.) stain very easily---I can imagine how hard it can get if you have kids in the car.

Kung two-tone yung interior, tulad nung nasa Forester, mas okey kung yung beige nasa itaas tapos yung darker color nasa ilalim.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Dark colors. Prefer black or dark gray.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Dark rin for me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I had to make this choice recently when I had to pick a color for my upcoming Kia Carens....

The Kia Carens has two color schemes for its interior: black/grey (black on top, grey on bottom) or black/beige (black on top, grey on bottom). And, each interior color scheme would be offered in certain exterior body colors....

I have owned three different cars in the past already and each one had a black or grey interiors and to be honest, I grew pretty tired of it.... In addition, I always found beige car interiors to be very classy.

So, when it was time for me to choose a color for my Kia Carens, I chose an exterior body color that offered the black/beige interiors.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    That depends on the exterior color and how it matches with the rest of the car like the dash (usually separate from the interior color, depending on options). If the body is painted light with pastel colors, a light interior color works better. However, if the body is painted with darker tones, then a darker interior would work better. I never liked a light colored body with dark interior (like white body with black interior). Just me though.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my car's interiors is dark black.
    imagine this:

a) black door sidings
    b) dark gray dash
    c) black leather seatcovers
    d) black leather steering wheel
    e) super dark black rear and window tints na dalawang patong
    f) super dark front windshied tints

kaya pag nasa loob ka ng oto, kala mo masama ang panahon eh. pag lumabas ka, ang liwanag pala.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ako din mas gusto ko dark interior for my car... easy to maintain and kung medyo madumi na hindi ganon kahalata.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007

i'll go with the dark color

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I prefer dark interiors myself, but I guess that would only work if I were still single.

Back when I bought my ride, the only interior trim offered was in beige for that particular variant, so I had no choice. Eventually the color grew on me, because it made the interior look far more spacious and elegant; well, never mind if it's more prone to being soiled.

And now that I have my own kid, I appreciate the bright beige interior even more, since it easily distracts her from her crying fits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Interior Color - What do you prefer?