New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    What are the products that I should buy and how should I apply them?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    It depends on what type of leather your vehicle has. Here's a good article on it: Understanding The Different Types of Leather

Unfortunately, since I don't have a lot of leather in my vehicle, I'm not that well versed in on the products available on the local market, and how good (or bad) they are. I've read good feedback about Optimum Protectant Plus/Leather Protectant - it has some light cleaning ability, so it can serve as a good two-in-one product if your leather is in good condition. If you need more cleaning, you can use the APC, Optimum Power Clean, which is leather safe (just spray on your towel, not directly on the the leather, when using it). Microtex also has a new leather product out - it cleans reasonably well, though I haven't used it on leather yet.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i use mothers cleaner and conditioner (2 separate products)

Mothers® Leather Cleaner

Mothers® Leather Conditioner

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    you wouldnt go wrong with the reputable brands like mothers and meguiars... i also recommend these brands because of their availability (blade, handyman, ace etc) its just a matter of preference and what suits your budget. yung mothers and meguiars if im not mistaken offer 2 separate products (1 for cleaning, 1 for conditioning) and meron din sila one step product-clean and condition. ang importante eh you use products to take care of the leather. i use microfibers to apply said products to the leather seats

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    Sirs, i had my car seats done at seatmate pasig, ok naman siya bukod sa ibang parts ng cover na parang hindi naka sakto sa contour ng upuan. Sabi nila sa seatmate pag tumagal daw ay papantay din sa upuan uung leather cover at pag palagi nauupuan at naiinitan. Is this true? Are there any other ways para yumakap yung leather sa upuan! TIA!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Sirs, okay na ba yung armor all lang gamitin?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

How to take care of genuine leather seats?