New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hi guys. patulong naman. the fabric ceiling and side panels of my van is very dirty from years of accumulated smog, dust and some stains. blackened and unhygenic. ive no idea how. san ko pwede pa-shampoo and cleaning? how much and how long it takes? sna yung affordable. kung may address at contact details kyo nung mga nasubukan nyo na. paki na lang. salamat at merry christmas

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by torresmd View Post
    hi guys. patulong naman. the fabric ceiling and side panels of my van is very dirty from years of accumulated smog, dust and some stains. blackened and unhygenic. ive no idea how. san ko pwede pa-shampoo and cleaning? how much and how long it takes? sna yung affordable. kung may address at contact details kyo nung mga nasubukan nyo na. paki na lang. salamat at merry christmas

big berts.
    although you can have it DIY'ed kung matyaga ka.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    san area yun? magkano kaya and how long? thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They have two shops near centerpoint & in ortigas home depot. Try to PM blackmagic or impluzz about their rates. If I'm not mistaken P600 yung cleaning ng headliner.

I'll be bring my car there for a full interior detailing right after the holidays.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.bigberts.com/

It says that a complete interior detail costs Php2,500.00 for a van. The prices are SRP. Check with BigBerts if they have promos.

I had full detailing done on the interior of a neglected Pajero. The results were fantastic.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    maganda ba mag pa ceiling shampoo walang mapa na lalabas un lang kasi ang hindi ko ma kuha sa panels ko i use Atoy cleaner or Armor all Blue not the shiny one

HELP! dirty car interior (fabric ceiling and sidings) cleaning