New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    pweede bang i-DIY yung pag paint ng interiors? Gaya nung ceiling pwede ba yun ipaint with spray paint na black? or may special paint for the interior part ng car?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lahat naman ng surfaces pwede paint, it just depends on what the surface is, fabric, you need a dye or fabric paint, plastic, you need something that'll allow flexing, etc etc.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I just realised that I can easily remove the wood panels on my gen3 pajero. I want it to look cool and modern and I intend to paint it mat metallic grey....

do you think I can do it myself? is there a spray paint that will have a pro finish? maybe in Ace hardware? I need to roughen it up with fine sandpaper right?

I'm not that scared cause if I screw up, then I just hand it to the pros. as long as I don't destroy the fasteners and plastic brackets dba?

mahal kasi quote ng kelseat pag ginawang carbon fiber.... and I like mat metal better.

hehe.... Oh dalhin ko nalang sa paint shop.... but I don't know where to go without being "TAGA" and I really want to avoid unscrupulous individuals.

I have no love for the wood panels.

pwede i-diy. ang du pont they have a special paint for plastics, especially yung interiors. they have a special primer that you use para hindi mag chip off yung paint. you can got to highland trading in Shaw and they will mix what color you like na hindi tsambahan. borrow a compressor, spray gun and you are on your way.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hehe, thanks sir!

borrowing a comp and spray gun might be tricky.... la ako kilala. so basically your saying that a spray paint (can) shouldn't be the way to go? I may have to go to a pro then.

any good paint shope near shaw or pasig that you recommend to do the job? I think it's pretty simple.... just 3 pieces of plastic. 4 if you include the knob shifter.

salamat

DIY - interior painting