New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    70
    #1
    A portion of my dash board (the portion where the aircon and stereo are) really looked screwed up so i decided to have it repainted> Unfortunately, the thing looked even worse after the paint job! 4 times ko na cya pina repaint pero its getting worse! please help me restore it. i tried to replace this part but they dont sell it. please lang, i need your help.

  2. #2
    Seatmate does a decent job for 3.5K before. Near Mandaluyong rotunda.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    70
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq
    Seatmate does a decent job for 3.5K before. Near Mandaluyong rotunda.
    Repair or Repaint? 3.5? medyo stiff ha, maliit lang na portion ang gusto kong iparepair

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,915
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq
    Seatmate does a decent job for 3.5K before. Near Mandaluyong rotunda.
    Sir garyq, do you have their exact address or phone no.? Thanks!

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    207
    #5
    bili ka na lang sa concorde nung leatherette na may self adhesive. DIY mo na lang

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    70
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    bili ka na lang sa concorde nung leatherette na may self adhesive. DIY mo na lang

    meron bang leatherette na may adhesive na pwedeng pang dashboard? nakakatakot mag DIY eh.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241
    #7
    sir falken, nasa nueve de pebrero na daw seatmate, malapit sa munisipyo (circle/ rotonda). they transfered na daw from sto. rosario st. cant miss it daw kc malaki sign nila dun.
    ako need to have my carpet, sidings, and headlining done. meron pa daw magaling, boy chincuangco sa kanto ng 9th ave and p. tuazon in cubao.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    22,658
    #8
    Nung magkaron ng crack yung dashboard ng old W115 MB namin, we had a fiberglass shop have a shot at it. Ok naman ang resulta. Nagspot repair sila sa ibabaw ng dash kasi nag-crack.

    http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,915
    #9
    Thanks Sir natasatanas.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    178
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffishot
    A portion of my dash board (the portion where the aircon and stereo are) really looked screwed up so i decided to have it repainted> Unfortunately, the thing looked even worse after the paint job! 4 times ko na cya pina repaint pero its getting worse! please help me restore it. i tried to replace this part but they dont sell it. please lang, i need your help.
    i might be able to help you with your problem. send me a pm on all the details of your problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dashboard Repair or repainting