New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    What would be best use to clean the infotainment system? Especially when its dusty or has finger smudges all over the screen. I also cant decide on what to use between the two microtex microfiber for the touchscreen. Or if you would suggest another mf towel pls let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buy ka nung panlinis ng computer screen, yung may cleaning liquid na nasa spray bottle na kasama. but for me i just use tissue with a little ethyl alcohol.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I use a damp chamois.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I use 3m microfiber. The ones usually sold in 2s (blue and white).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    I use 3m microfiber. The ones usually sold in 2s (blue and white).
    Does it not scratch?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    Does it not scratch?

I don't think so. My center console has piano black finish and I don't notice any additional scratches (aside from the ones I got from car washes). I use it to wipe my eyeglass lenses as well.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    I don't think so. My center console has piano black finish and I don't notice any additional scratches (aside from the ones I got from car washes). I use it to wipe my eyeglass lenses as well.
    How about the screen per se? More curious about the screen of the infotainment as i already have light scratches and would not want to add more

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    How about the screen per se? More curious about the screen of the infotainment as i already have light scratches and would not want to add more

How about the tiny light blue cloth that comes with cellphone screen protectors?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Is it possible to put a protective film without affecting its touchscreen sensitivity?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Is it possible to put a protective film without affecting its touchscreen sensitivity?
    Yes, you can. Similar to phone or tablet screen protection films. Better if you can get same size. If not, you need to get bigger film and cut DIY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Cleaning infotainment system/touchscreen?