New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ano magandang child seats para sa 8 month old baby and a 2 year old toddler ?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I think there are Graco seats being sold in Baby shops with matching straps and seat belts as well as installation tools.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    buy those 3-in-1 child seat for your 8 monyh old. its a child basket, car seat and a stroller (actually it a 3 piece stroller). sa SM maraming variety and cheaper (go for a graco or evenflo).

for your 2 year old, backet seats are needed. either with harness only or those with plastic bars in front (ala roller coaster harness).
    get those seat that are suitable also for older toddlers.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (US):
    - Infants, from birth to age one, and at least 20 pounds should ride in the back seat in a rear facing safety seat.

- Children over one year and at least 20 pounds may ride in a forward facing child safety seat in the back seat. Children should ride in a safety seat with full harness until they weigh about 40 pounds.

Of course, these are guidelines for US driving conditions which we may use as a baseline for us here in the Phils.

Getting the appropriate child seat for your kids is only the first step to protecting them in the even of a crash. Making sure that installing the child seat properly to the car and harnessing your child properly to the child seat everytime you use it is equally important. Just refer to the users manual for the proper usage of these safety equipment.

Hope this helps!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir, may nagbebenta ng graco child seat sa PTP forum..check it out if you are interested..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PTP?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ProtegeTech Philippines po :D sowi
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh sige macheck nga.. :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    nung infant pa yung baby ko, i bought the graco stroller/car seat combination. maganda reviews nya, rear-facing, and served me well until di na kasya yung anak ko.

then i bought the chicco front facing car seat nung toddler na sya. we still use it for long drives. quality and durability is the same with graco din.

btw, ok daw yung recaro na child seats, kaya lang mahal

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    four your 2 year old bili ka ng up to 60 pounds.
    dun sa bingot siyempre baby carrier muna.

bought mine nasa 4K 2 years ago evenflo ang brand.

child seats