New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    di ba polyester sa fabric yun...

anyway i think the best question here is kung ano best synthetic leater available ngayon?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    STA: Yes.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    STA: Yes.
    thanks theveed!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Exalta yes it is.... i think some units were converted in their aftermarket department

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Determinant of synthetics would depend on the thickness of the material.
    But they remain the same. Thick and hot and does not last long... but budget friendly

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Thanks Kelseat, dun muna ako sa budget friendly he he.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Setting bias aside, is there really no such thing as german, us, etc. leatherette? Or are those claimed monikers really just a product of marketing, designed to fool unwary customers? I am wondering since I have friends who tell me that they are highly satisfied with their "german" leatherette seat covers....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Wala talaga bro.
    Majority of leatherette are manufactured now in Asia because of the category being price driven

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KelSeat
    Wala talaga bro.
    Majority of leatherette are manufactured now in Asia because of the category being price driven
    I wanted to have my ride re-upholstered at Kelseat sana. Kaya lang, I have to leave my unit at the plant for at least 2 days for the installation. That's something that I can't afford to do, for now. Kung pwede sana mapalitan in 1 day, ok na...

If you want a wide range of leatherette, try going to Bionic Wheels in Araneta corner 20th Ave., Cubao. You can choose which leatherette type, texture and color you want, come back after 5 days and have the new covers installed in 2 hours tops.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    well share ko lang, had my synthetic leather seat cover installed last week. Sa Seat Place Upholstery Shop (Marcos Highway, Dela Paz, Pasig City) ko po siya pinagawa. The material used is US Montana (more expensive than German). Color Black with double stitched white thread and Mitsubishi Logo sa front seats. Maganda yung gawa and 3 days lang ginawa. P3,500 plus P50 tip sa nagkabit kasi he made sure snug yung pagkakabit and cleaned it thoroughly with wipe out. Olats lang talaga pag nabilad sa araw tapos sasakay ka. Ang init ng surface, nakakapaso. Pero once lumamig na yung cabin ng aircon. Ok na siya. Ngayon no more suka blues with my kid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Best Synthetic Leather for car seat cover