New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I got my Nomad-style mats from XYTER Car Accessories in Banawe. The mats are custom fit for the cars and they stitch the edges with cloth so as not to damage the stock carpets. They charged me 2500 for the driver, passenger, and rear floors.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I'm thinking of buying Weathertech or Husky Liners from the US. I know Weathertec is overpriced but there are reviews saying that they are better than Husky Liners (has a practical price tag) and there are others that say vice versa. I'm still doing more research between the two.

Btw, I saw Weathertec mats in S&R Dau Pampanga yesterday although they are of the Universal type. I didn't ask their price though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Maganda ba yung digital fit mats from Lamco? I'm interested kaso may nabasa akong feedback na nangangamoy goma daw pag naiinitan.

Can anybody confirm or refute that claim?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
    I meant Lamson pala.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    I'm thinking of buying Weathertech or Husky Liners from the US. I know Weathertec is overpriced but there are reviews saying that they are better than Husky Liners (has a practical price tag) and there are others that say vice versa. I'm still doing more research between the two.

Btw, I saw Weathertec mats in S&R Dau Pampanga yesterday although they are of the Universal type. I didn't ask their price though.

San ka tumitingin bro? WeatherTech PH tanong ko sa fb 13k ang quote. Looking at more affordable options like MaxLiner for 6.4k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    San ka tumitingin bro? WeatherTech PH tanong ko sa fb 13k ang quote. Looking at more affordable options like MaxLiner for 6.4k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nagp-PM ka pala sakin bro, sorry Inbox full (hassle kasi yung PM storage limit dito sa tsikot, napaka konti, hehe).

Sa US mismo ako tumitingin bro pero mukhang I'll go with Husky Liners. Maraming nagsasabi na mas maganda ang Husky Liners kesa sa WeatherTech for a considerably lower price! I'll be in the US kasi this December pero I doubt masisiksik ko sila sa check-in baggage ko, lol. If no choice talaga, I'll go ahead and have it shipped to a freight forwarder na lang.

Maganda din ba MaxLiner? I just checked their US website and wala akong makitang option for the Subaru XV/Crosstrek.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Nagp-PM ka pala sakin bro, sorry Inbox full (hassle kasi yung PM storage limit dito sa tsikot, napaka konti, hehe).

Sa US mismo ako tumitingin bro pero mukhang I'll go with Husky Liners. Maraming nagsasabi na mas maganda ang Husky Liners kesa sa WeatherTech for a considerably lower price! I'll be in the US kasi this December pero I doubt masisiksik ko sila sa check-in baggage ko, lol. If no choice talaga, I'll go ahead and have it shipped to a freight forwarder na lang.

Maganda din ba MaxLiner? I just checked their US website and wala akong makitang option for the Subaru XV/Crosstrek.
    Here, sir....There are those who prefer these over WTechs.
    Amazon.com: 3D MAXpider Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Subaru XV Crosstrek Models - Kagu Rubber (Black): Automotive
    Have had Husky liners....nothing to really go outta my way to get.[emoji4]

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Here, sir....There are those who prefer these over WTechs.
    Amazon.com: 3D MAXpider Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Subaru XV Crosstrek Models - Kagu Rubber (Black): Automotive
    Have had Husky liners....nothing to really go outta my way to get.[emoji4]

Read about 3D Maxpider too but they're more expensive than the Husky Liners. I'll research more about them but they don't have a set specifically for the 2018 Subaru XV.

Husky Liners offer lifetime warranty too and are at 10% off sitewide until Dec. 14.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    *travajante

Are you saying that you'll go out of your way to get the 3D Maxpiders instead?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    *travajante

Are you saying that you'll go out of your way to get the 3D Maxpiders instead?

The Huskies & WTechs are still serving me well, but the edges of the former have a tendency to curl. The 3D Maxpider looks better. All of these liners get scratches. I still prefer clipping on another layer of custom-cut Nomad copies over em to take mud, grits & dust. On our newer cars, I've skipped the liners & just went for the basic DIY custom-fit hobo nomads I shared a few posts prior.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The Huskies & WTechs are still serving me well, but the edges of the former have a tendency to curl. The 3D Maxpider looks better. All of these liners get scratches. I still prefer clipping on another layer of custom-cut Nomad copies over em to take mud, grits & dust. On our newer cars, I've skipped the liners & just went for the basic DIY custom-fit hobo nomads I shared a few posts prior.

I'm reading the same observations regarding the WTechs but not so much for the Huskies. Do you have the X-Act Contour or Weatherbeater for the Huskies?

I would want to consider the 3D Maxpiders had they offer a set for the 2018 XV. I'm not sure if the front and 2nd row seats dimensions of the new XV is exactly the same as the 1st gen. I guess I'll have to drop them an email.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Bang-for-the-buck All-Weather Floor Mats