New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Para hindi umaange sa loob ang ulan tuwing i roll down mo ang windows. Useful eto sakin during long drives at off aircon dahil ang next preferred gas station ko ay 30kms away pa at naka low fuel warning light na.
    Sir how about sa heat naman? So you could roll down the window a bit tama ba?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Para hindi umaange sa loob ang ulan tuwing i roll down mo ang windows. Useful eto sakin during long drives at off aircon dahil ang next preferred gas station ko ay 30kms away pa at naka low fuel warning light na.
    Sir how about sa heat naman? So you could roll down the window a bit tama ba?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yup tama. Natural aeration.tagusan ang hangin, inside heat could be transferred to ambient air.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Yup tama. Natural aeration.tagusan ang hangin, inside heat could be transferred to ambient air.
    Di ba alikabok naman kalaban dyan?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Always park indoor then. As a a kid, I saw an ad from Audi about having Solar roof that drives the electric AC to cool the cabin I thought it would be the norm.2 decades later, we're still faced with that simple problem. Sometimes, when I know I'll be quick and forced to park under the sun, I just leave my car on. Then lock it manually (with the blade key hidden inside the smartkey).

You can also install an aftermarket remote start. I have a hunch I can activate the remote start feature of my car by upgrading to a smartkey transponder with the remote start button but I'm still reading about it in my spare time ( which isn't a lot).

Always park indoor then. As a a kid, I saw an ad from Audi about having Solar roof that drives the electric AC to cool the cabin I thought it would be the norm.2 decades later, we're still faced with that simple problem. Sometimes, when I know I'll be quick and forced to park under the sun, I just leave my car on. Then lock it manually (with the blade key hidden inside the smartkey).

You can also install an aftermarket remote start. I have a hunch I can activate the remote start feature of my car by upgrading to a smartkey transponder with the remote start button but I'm still reading about it in my spare time ( which isn't a lot).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mas effective pa rin yung sun shade na nilalagay sa windsheild pagka park. Mainit pa rin. Pero atleast hindi sobra compared sa wala

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post

Asper my experience, lamok kalaban.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12