New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Wat upholstery shop can make a 3rd row 50/50 fold flat seat for the chevy captiva? north edsa dealer offers to convert the back compartment to a 3rd row just like the one's in europe. i have seent the seats in person but i'm not satisfied with the works done. hindi siya fold flat like the original. what they made was fold and tumble type. pwede rin fold lang pero mas mataas labas niya from the elevated cover ng tools sa likod. mas maganda sana kung may marunong gumawa ng close to original na fold flat lang na flat talaga labas g cargo bay. can boy c, seatmate and the likes provide one or make one? any suggestions? i'm planing to get a captiva and have a 3rd row done somewhere and not the one made by the casa upholstery shop which is seats r' us daw.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gumaga ng 3rd Seat ng captiva ang SeatMate. Maganda ang yari nila:groupwave:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    raquino, why don't you just get a Santa Fe? it has a third row, better quality and the company is not likely to collapse (unlike Chevy) which will give you hell come maintenance due to scarcity of parts.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Horsepower,
    I really wanted a Santa Fe. Ganda talaga and very reliable but can't afford it. 2nd choice ko is the captiva and had it for 8 months na and wala naman akong problema and satisfied na rin. I was able to contact a parts wupplier and he could order a 3rd row seat for me. sana di mataas ang price. kung hindi will try seatmate or boy c. boy c made me seatcovers and he said he could make a 3rd row for me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    dilemma ko rin yan sa captiva, that's why we bought a santa fe (2nd choice fortuner gas, 3rd ang montero sport).. dugo nga lang bulsa namin but we are hoping that it equals out pag resale na..

sabi sa amin ng taga chevy, may ilalabas na raw silang captiva na may 3rd row seats from casa.. don't know kung kelan sya

based on the pics from internet, mas maluwag pa rin ang santa fe and maybe fortuner/montero.. but if children or small helpers ang uupo, pwede na..

at the start, captiva could have released this as a seven seater na agad.. i would imagine it could have come out on top because of its price..

3rd row seat install for captiva