New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    First to iStudio for their belief in the club. Kaya tandaan if ever you are planning to buy a Mac or iPod, ISTUDIO!!!! Hindi Power Mac ah, dapat ISTUDIO!!!

Second, we also like to thank Casita de Anna Maria Resort. For those who don't know yet our president Ma'am Anna is the owner of the resort and she has been very generous to the club.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good news! Ma'am Anna (LadyRider) has called me just now and confirmed that MASPRO Enterprises (our favorite shop) is going to sponsor our website too. We thank Sir Benjie and Vincent for supporting our club. Kaya mga Santa Fe owners (even non-SF owners I even had my Civic done there), sa MASPRO na tayo magpagawa. Dahil maliban sa sinusuporthan tayo subok na ang quality nila. SFCP certified partner na yang MASPRO and the club can whole heartedly vouch for their quality and work!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hellow mga fellow Tsikot Sta. Feyers.

MASPRO is kind enough to hang the club banner in their shop. Incidentally they are also our sponsors. Maraming salamat talaga sa MASPRO. Definitely the place to go for your Santa Fe upgrades. Non-SF pwede din I had my Civic also done there.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    SFCP would like to thank PHILAMLIFE for sponsoring the club.

SFCP would like to thank its sponsors!