New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello there Sta Fe Friends! This is the moment that we have been waiting for, the launching of the Sta. Fe Club and the giving away of the stickers to members!

Unfortunately, in as much as I want to bring you to my place in Laguna, the resort will not be able to fit more than 10 SF car's at the street kase medyo makipot ang daan. Pwede kung mag carpooling pero mawawala naman ang essence ng funrun natin.

But then again, I would just like to get your opinion and I am making a poll as to where would you like the affair to be held.

The poll will be open from today up to March 10, 2009 and the results will be posted on March 11, 2009.

[SIZE=3]One thing is for sure, the date of the affair will be on: MARCH 15, 2009 (Sunday)[/SIZE]

I chose this date so that most of us can attend the event. I know that some are not available even on a Saturday so a Sunday would be my best bet.

Bring your family along! The more the merrier!

So please, let us know of you can attend and the number of people you are bringing along.

What to do:

1. First take the poll and choose the venue of the event.

Where would you want the party to be held?

A. Manila: Makati (Bonifacio High Street - Texas Roadhouse Grill at 4:30 p.m.)

B. Provincial: Tagaytay (Meet at Petron SLEX at 7:00a.m. then proceed to Leslies for Brunch then to the Picnic Grove for our fun activities)

2. Post your reply to this thread for the number of people you will bring along and other suggestions that you may want to share.

Let's make this event a memorable one!

Thank you very much and we are looking forward for your responses!

Last edited by LadyRider; February 27th, 2009 at 09:38 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Personally I like things simple so I will have to go for Option A (in Makati and just have merienda together). Yung Option B kasi mukhang maaga 7AM nasa Petron SLEX na. As for people, I am not sure its either I am going to be alone or I bring my GF with me or my sister with me. Kung ayaw nila malamang ako lang mag-isa...

I am very excited na. Let's finally launch the Santa Fe Club of the Philippines. MORE POWER!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i'd choose tagaytay , para kahit sa labas tyo d whole day, d mainit. bka 2 lng kmi ng bro ko .

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ako either, I will make myself available for that day.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hirap naman ng choices... napapaisip ako.

Option B will be more fun and memorable, tapos pagawa tau ng streamer para sa convoy! Kaya lang baka mas konti makaattend. Option A is simple, so mas marami makakaattend. I can attend either... but I'd vote for A since it has higher probability of success.

I'll bring my family along.... 4 kami.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Mam LR, in behalf po ng TSCP, we wish you good luck and success sa activity na ito. Mabuhay po kayo!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Makati 60%
    Tagaytay 40%

with Fe only

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sorry mga friends, unavailable ako on the said date. Darating kasi friend ko from the US at ako ang sasalubong sa kanya sa airport.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    tagaytay: wife and 2 teenage daughters. staying in tagaytay heights overnight of march 14, will meet the club members at the chosen venue in tagaytay. thanks.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    Mam LR, in behalf po ng TSCP, we wish you good luck and success sa activity na ito. Mabuhay po kayo!
    Thank you so much Sir TP! Excited na rin nga ako eh! Sa wakas, matutuloy na rin namin yung matagal na naming inaasam!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Santa Fe Club Launch Party (Funrun)