New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: When would you like Sta. Fe Club Grand Eyeball to be held?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mid April, 2008

5 41.67%
  • Last Week of April, 2008

2 16.67%
  • Mid May, 2008

3 25.00%
  • Last Week of May, 2008

1 8.33%
  • Other Dates... (Please post suggestions to this thread)

1 8.33%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    [SIZE=4]Sa lahat ng sasama sa Sta Fe Club, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]meron kayong special goodies again from me [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]and that includes [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The Strada Club Members too! [/SIZE]
    And that, and for that alone, gives me one great reason why I should not miss this bi-club EB. I still cannot forget that cake I tasted at Tsikot GEB last year, hehehe.

Hi ms LR. Nangapitbahay na rin po ako.

By the way, sir av8or5 is our President sa Strada Club. Where he goes, we follow, hehe. And also, sir moxxxs is our VP for Internal Affairs. Where he goes, he goes..... hahaha, joke lang sir moxxxs.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    I'm pleased to know about this recent development. And I'm eagerly looking forward to meet the Hyundai Sta. Fe Club as well as to hang out with my fellow Band-Of-Strada-Brothers (BOSBs)... all the way from Baguio City!!!

Funny. What came across my mind when i first knew about this was the toon Flinstones meets the Jetsons - but i leave it to the everyone out there on who-is-who... hehehe!

The More, THE STRONGER, The Merrier!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 27th, 2008 at 02:16 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    And that, and for that alone, gives me one great reason why I should not miss this bi-club EB. I still cannot forget that cake I tasted at Tsikot GEB last year, hehehe.

Hi ms LR. Nangapitbahay na rin po ako.

By the way, sir av8or5 is our President sa Strada Club. Where he goes, we follow, hehe. And also, sir moxxxs is our VP for Internal Affairs. Where he goes, he goes..... hahaha, joke lang sir moxxxs.

[SIZE=3]More power to our Clubs! Go.. Go.. Go...![/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ang saya saya! So pag nagkita tayo doon san naman tayo puunta? (hehehehe) Dapat lets go out and have coffee!
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    I'm pleased to know about this recent development. And I'm eagerly looking forward to meet the Hyundai Sta. Fe Club as well as to hang out with my fellow Band-Of-Strada-Brothers (BOSBs)... all the way from Baguio City!!!

Funny. What came across my mind when i first knew about this was the toon Flinstones meets the Jetsons - but i leave it to the everyone out there on who-is-who... hehehe!

The More, THE STRONGER, The Merrier!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Ang saya saya! So pag nagkita tayo doon san naman tayo puunta? (hehehehe) Dapat lets go out and have coffee!
    makikisingit na rin po.... mam ladyrider, hindi mahilig sa coffee ang mga BOSBs dahil lagi nang kabado sa mga kumander... beer ang hilig ng mga iyan!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [SIZE=4]Sa lahat ng sasama sa Sta Fe Club, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]meron kayong special goodies again from me [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]and that includes [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The Strada Club Members too! [/SIZE]
    Sayang LR, may special goodies pa. Hindi ba pwede ipadala yan dito sa Baguio?! hehehe! Maybe next time mataon din nasa Manila kami pag may EB ulit SF. Tayong dalawa lang ba ladies dito sa SF club?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Ms. LR, count me in sa April 19 sa Bluewave. But, tentative sa April 5 baka matuloy kasi teambuilding namin sa Puerto Galera that weekend.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vnj827 View Post
    Sayang LR, may special goodies pa. Hindi ba pwede ipadala yan dito sa Baguio?! hehehe! Maybe next time mataon din nasa Manila kami pag may EB ulit SF. Tayong dalawa lang ba ladies dito sa SF club?
    Yup for now po tayo pa lang! (hehehehe) Hopefully dadami pa! Itayo ang bandera ng kababaihan! (hehehehe)

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    makikisingit na rin po.... mam ladyrider, hindi mahilig sa coffee ang mga BOSBs dahil lagi nang kabado sa mga kumander... beer ang hilig ng mga iyan!
    Ay ganun po ba? hehehehe Sige daanin na lang natin sa "maboteng usapan" (nyahahaha)

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mars_paruli View Post
    Ms. LR, count me in sa April 19 sa Bluewave. But, tentative sa April 5 baka matuloy kasi teambuilding namin sa Puerto Galera that weekend.
    Sir Mars! Baka po di na matuloy yung sa April 19 kase sa April 5 na po magkikita-kits sa WTC....

Hyundai Sta. Fe Club Grand Eyeball