New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    The Santa Fe Grand Fun Run will be moved in August for a wholeday event!! That is a Sunday at Casita de Anna Maria in Pansol Laguna!

Last edited by LadyRider; July 4th, 2009 at 01:01 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    We kindly request you that you post here if you will be coming and how many other will be coming with you. Please indicate if its an adult or a kid because we are trying to also prepare food that is suitable for kids.

OFFICIAL LIST

1. tidus1203 (possible +1 other adult but I am not sure yet if not then I am alone)
    2. sprinter + 3 adults
    3. Ladyrider + Mnmg
    4. C190
    5. Sylar + 2 adults + 1 kid
    6. koolken + ?
    7.TFR - 1 adult 2 kids tentative

DEADLINE FOR THIS LIST IS JUNE 1, 2009. Please list here before that date.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=3]For more details of the much awaited Grand Funrun, please read through this link:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]http://www.santafeclubph.com/forums/index.php?topic=420.0[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] Thanks so much and hope to see you there!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]:party:[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=3]:rave::party:[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am in. Its going to a sight to behold a handful of Santa Fe's convoying towards Laguna...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    As you guys know we had to postponed our fun run last June. But then good news! This August we will definitely push through with it. Duon parin tayo sa resort nila Ma'am Ladyrider! Meeting muna kami nila Madam President and Sir Allan to finalize some more details. We will also add in a poll on our website to see which date you guys would prefer.

Thanks and more power to SFCP!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    As you guys know we had to postponed our fun run last June. But then good news! This August we will definitely push through with it. Duon parin tayo sa resort nila Ma'am Ladyrider! Meeting muna kami nila Madam President and Sir Allan to finalize some more details. We will also add in a poll on our website to see which date you guys would prefer.

Thanks and more power to SFCP!
    That is correct Sir Tidus! We will be having a meeting regarding this matter and August is the month! (heheheh)

We will be choosing between August 16 or August 23 for the said event!

We will keep you guys posted!!

Hang in there!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Change of plans people. Its now either August 21 Friday (Ninoy day) or August 23 the Sunday. Please vote here if you haven't voted already.

http://www.santafeclubph.com/forums/...;topicseen#new

Thanks and more power to the SFCP!

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hello. Can i join the fun run? but ill be comin from lucena city. can i just meet you there?

thanks and morepower

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sure po. More details of the fun run at the SFCP forums. If galing kang Lucena siguro it would be best kung diretso ka na sa resort...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Tuloy na tuloy na po ang ating first ever funrun! August 21 po and that's a Friday and a holiday so wala ng lusot ah!

Details: http://www.santafeclubph.com/forums/...?topic=420.255

Also please sign in your name and how many people you intend to bring.

Thank you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Grand SFCP Funrun in August... Standby for Details !!! =)