New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    just wonderin' why i haven't seen new Hyundai Elantra on the streets.. i have seen the old model elantra and other latest model of korean cars but not the latest model elantra... mukha atang mababa ang sales ng elantra... do you guys know why?..

alam ko, elantra cost almost like a corolla/civic... u know, brand concious pinoys, hyundaivs a yota/honta-->dun sila sa mataas ang resale...

maganda offer ng elantra, alam ko diesel din..pero iba parin dating sa "common juan" ang nakitang rolla/civic ride mo-->taas ng tingin sayo..

ako, di ko parin mapipili ang elantra, dun ako sa malaki->starex/carnival/hi-ace/urvan-estate, etc...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hindi naman ata kasi pino-promote ng Hyundai ang Elantra. I've seen their ads for the Getz, Sta. Fe and Starex, pero nada on Elantra.

They should also push the Coupe FX. Ganda!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zenon View Post
    just wonderin' why i haven't seen new Hyundai Elantra on the streets.. i have seen the old model elantra and other latest model of korean cars but not the latest model elantra... mukha atang mababa ang sales ng elantra... do you guys know why?..
    Was wondering why myself. Perhaps if they sold the A/T option, maybe their sales will improve.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Maybe there aren't any stocks yet? I haven't seen the Elantra in the showrooms much...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dealers don't stock on Elantras so there really isn't much pressure to push it. Only the head office (HARI) stocks them and in limited quantities.

Another point against the Elantra CRDi being sold here is that it is available only with a manual transmission. In the Elantra's near Php1M price bracket and luxury sedan market position, the market expects at least an A/T option.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Why I haven't seen Hyundai Elantra on the road..