New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    napansin ko kasi manipis yung coating or parang halos wala pa yung gitnang banda ng auto.
    saan ok magpa undercoat? may casa bang gumagawa nito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they can do that at any gasoline station. in some you can even buy your preferred undercoat and just pay for the labor and use of the car lift. ask first.

sa previous rides ko i just DIY. bought a few cans of undercoat spray and spent a few hours under the car (used a stand syempre para mataas). i got dirty, couldn't be happier now i go to the shell gas station or GTS sa congressional avenue.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    they can do that at any gasoline station. in some you can even buy your preferred undercoat and just pay for the labor and use of the car lift. ask first.

sa previous rides ko i just DIY. bought a few cans of undercoat spray and spent a few hours under the car (used a stand syempre para mataas). i got dirty, couldn't be happier now i go to the shell gas station or GTS sa congressional avenue.
    hi sir. finding a gas station that offer this service is hard sometimes. Hindi kasi lahat meron e. saan yung gts? reliable naman?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congressional avenue ang gts. dun sa shell congressional before mindanao avenue kung galing ka sa munoz meron din sila dun.

Where did you had your undercoat for your Hyundai?