New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    My friend is looking for pressure plate and clutch disk for his Getz 1.1. The casa said that they still have to wait for the parts to come by. Do you know of any shops that readily carry OEM parts for Hyundai
    ?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Clutch parts parang wala pa akong alam. Casa pa rin talaga. OEM outside casas for now are usually PMS consumables and a few aesthetic stuffs.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    My friend is looking for pressure plate and clutch disk for his Getz 1.1. The casa said that they still have to wait for the parts to come by. Do you know of any shops that readily carry OEM parts for Hyundai
    ?
    You may try to contact Fronte ( that's all i can remember ). It's located almost corner of Banawe and Kabignayan st. Try to look for their phone number in the yellow page. They specializes in hyundai and kia. In fact i was told oftentimes casa sourced their spare parts from this store.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    umm pag my kailangan po kayo korea parts pm nyo lang po ako for stock and price .deliver po ako sa quezon city,caloocan,valenzuela, bulacan-malolos,bocaue,marilao,mecauayan. pag ok na price at stock availability at pag order po kayo bigyan nyo lang me ng 2-3 days po para ma deliver ko po iwan nalang kayo contact no.kahit phone no. at address .thanks bali yung mga unit bago po lahat o.e.m. at replacement parts.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Im interested, please text me at 09228201923

Wher can I buy non-casa OEM parts?