New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    That was fast. Having a race is fun, although at the same time....dangerous. I read one thread here in tsikot, an eclipse racing a R35 GTR. Obviously....the gtr just passed the eclipse without even struggling
    At that time, the 3.3L V6 Sonata was still new on the road. He had tailed me before in previous occasions, probably trying to get a closer look.

That last time, it just so happened the road ahead was empty after rush hour and we were at a stoplight. He was the one who honked his horn, wanting a race. Me, I obliged of course.

He had the jump on me when the stoplight turned green (the Sonata was the heavier car and he had a M/T). But, I quickly made up for that after 60 mph and stayed a couple car lengths ahead until his governor activated. Of course, I let him go ahead of me afterwards because he was on the left lane which I also needed to get into.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    195kph sa accent. sctex

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    130kph with my SF, can't go beyond coz under break-in pa

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    195kph sa accent. sctex
    Ha ha 195k ? Saan mo pinatakbo sir ? I used to have an Accent 2005 but I wont go more than 170k from riyadh to khobar , the car is to light ! and accident prone lolz.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kandule View Post
    Ha ha 195k ? Saan mo pinatakbo sir ? I used to have an Accent 2005 but I wont go more than 170k from riyadh to khobar , the car is to light ! and accident prone lolz.
    hahaha...........accident prone amf. Sino kaya dito may alto na naka 180?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    140 kmh sa nlex sa 1st gen starex namin.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kandule View Post
    5 pax po. sa sctex. stable nman kc puno kame

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I run my grx Starex at 185 kph sa sctex but usually sa star highway when we go to anilao/bauan. normal speed niya 140kph. Ang pagtakbo ng sasakyan kasi nasa break-in un. meron nga ayaw tumakbo ng 140kph kasi nasanay sa mabagal.

Paalala lang, be careful lang sa mga speed radar sa sctex or nlex. kapag may nakita kayong naka-park sa shoulder na white van with yellow stripes drop your speed to 100 kph kundi mahuli kayo overspeeding. kelangan matalas mata nyo atleast abt 500m away ang tingin nyo. sometimes they park sa mga bridges across the nlex lalo na sa bandang pulilan going south. or buy a radar detector tulad ng gamit sa US,hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hunt648 View Post
    I run my grx Starex at 185 kph sa sctex but usually sa star highway when we go to anilao/bauan. normal speed niya 140kph. Ang pagtakbo ng sasakyan kasi nasa break-in un. meron nga ayaw tumakbo ng 140kph kasi nasanay sa mabagal.

Paalala lang, be careful lang sa mga speed radar sa sctex or nlex. kapag may nakita kayong naka-park sa shoulder na white van with yellow stripes drop your speed to 100 kph kundi mahuli kayo overspeeding. kelangan matalas mata nyo atleast abt 500m away ang tingin nyo. sometimes they park sa mga bridges across the nlex lalo na sa bandang pulilan going south. or buy a radar detector tulad ng gamit sa US,hehehe.
    Meron motorcycle nga eh. Nakadikit sa wall may radar detector.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    140KPH 2002 Starex Club TCi A/T

150KPH 2000 Starex SVX TCi M/T

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
What is your topspeed using a hyundai?