New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Fearless forecast ko the Palisade will be as popular here as the Vera Cruz was when sold here years ago. hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Fearless forecast ko the Palisade will be as popular here as the Vera Cruz was when sold here years ago. hehe
    diesels will sell imo...
    1+ siguro lol

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    diesels will sell imo...
    1+ siguro lol
    hehe
    pero diesel din naman yun vera cruz dito noon. 3.0 V6 if i remember correctly. only sa 1 on the road.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Palisade pricing will probably have HARI's Signature Pricing all over it. just ook at the Santa Fe...

Itll probably be 3M+ lol

Kia Telluride pricing from Ayala will surprise the automotive industry next year that is If the Sorentos pricing is an indicator.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hay salamat were going to get the new Palisade with Pitstop Motors, it just 2.8M as compared to what my parents wanted a Lan Cruiser thats worth twice pero primitve amenities

With the Paliside you get rear camera as well as sde cameras viewed on the instrument gauge panel as well as all seats are automatic fold even the head rests

Buti na lang magaling ako sa Hyundai maintenance.

Since Pitstop motors is offering the 2.2Crdi. Di naman siguro gano kalayo to santa fe 2.2 crdi ko

Whats best is the savings we get from their original plan pwede ko pa mautang sa kanila and support my new vlogging business

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hay salamat were going to get the new Palisade with Pitstop Motors, it just 2.8M as compared to what my parents wanted a Lan Cruiser thats worth twice pero primitve amenities

With the Paliside you get rear camera as well as sde cameras viewed on the instrument gauge panel as well as all seats are automatic fold even the head rests

Since Pitstop motors is offering the 2.2Crdi. Di naman siguro gano kalayo to santa fe 2.2 crdi ko

Whats best is the savings we get from their original plan pwede ko pa mautang sa kanila and support my new vlogging business
    bro, keep us updated on how it drives. most of the review in youtube are either in korean language or the gas version. yeah, pitstop motors is more value for money than Hari dreaming all day long to make their prices higher and thinking that their cars are fully loaded than other brands yet all their car specs are nonsense.. one example is their newly launched Hyundai Accent..

Is the 2.8M that your family got is the top of the line version which has the HTRAC/4wd version or it is just the normal fwd?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    hinde na kami kumuha, eh palima-lima lang dating ng Palisade tapos may takers kagad, sa tingen ko bago kami makakkuha neto baka umabot ng din ng 3M to. sa. manipulation of law of supply and demand ng Pitstop, ayaw na ayaw ko na susubject sa atat manipulation ng seller

we got the new facelift Starex from HARI na lang, dami pa nakuha deals hihi

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ah, so the Palisade is being sold here, but not by HARI? I saw one today in STAR, but only the back end as my exit was coming up.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

2.8m wow good pricing even from a reseller.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast