New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi guys, Henrich here, the owner of the Foiled Matte Black Genesis COupe...i just want to share my design proposals for IX35 tucson that i made for FoilACar Manila....these are not yet made, these are just concepts....let me know what you think....FoilACar Manila can do these...

Here is a Ferrari Version...

Part 1 of 2

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    and if you want your Tucson to look exotic, you can copy these poison green lambos,

eto po yung lambong poison green na tinrabaho ng FoilACar dubai...pero yung mga gumwa po nito, andito napo sa pilipinas hahaha same foilers po talaga....si SIr sam head foiler ng FoilACar...

and it will look like this,

Part 2 of 2

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrich02 View Post
    Hi guys, Henrich here, the owner of the Foiled Matte Black Genesis COupe...i just want to share my design proposals for IX35 tucson that i made for FoilACar Manila....these are not yet made, these are just concepts....let me know what you think....FoilACar Manila can do these...

Here is a Ferrari Version...

Part 1 of 2
    dude, the red and the yellow are good.. i like them.. ganda sobra.. hehe...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    magkano estimate ser? not a big fan of the the stripes. wala lang akong ibang maisip na pampalit

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Guys...please take note that these are works of an 18-year old teen so these are just some crappy designs....surely foilacar car can design better....

take a look at this...this picture is "just" a photoshopped concept design..

but look at the outcome..

very very similar....FoilACar does very good!!!!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    oh BTW, the Panamera above is Richard Gutierez's....

This video shows how foilacar did it....
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ygQnlVC7s"]YouTube- Foil a Car Manila avp.VOB[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    For the pricing, that i don't know...it varies depending on how big your car is....you could go there to have your car measured....its for free(of course)....but the price isn't bad at all...aside from the fact that it turns heads, it protects your car from weathering, rock chips, scratches ETC...the life span of the foil is 7-9 years....it is German technology...it is literrally a time capsul for our beloved cars..you can choose from over 1000 colors and it can be either glossy or Matte like mine..... Sir Lester Codog, the owner of FOilACar Manila, is my friend....just tell him my name and you "MIGHT" get a discount....again, MIGHT!!! hehe for more information, go to FoilACarManila.com

thanks guys...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan:) View Post
    dude, the red and the yellow are good.. i like them.. ganda sobra.. hehe...
    THanks dude.....^_^

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    gawa ng kulay yun kulay ng tsikot ni batman

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mykol View Post
    magkano estimate ser? not a big fan of the the stripes. wala lang akong ibang maisip na pampalit

haha.. mykol... papalitan mo na ba yung saiyo? hahaha.. )

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Tucson FoilACar Manila Edition...