New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    641
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Motul ka na lang... hehhhehehehhehhehehehe
    ian, gusto ko rin mag motul eh.. kaso un lang la stocks, and medyo mahal..

    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    TOP 1 is Type III Synthetic Oil, just modified Mineral Oil. Kaya Cheap.
    really? pero maganda ata siyang oil, kasi sa forum ng SFCP.. some of the members ata use top 1 fully synthetic..

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    371
    #12
    mineral ka muna tapos sa 5k palit na lang ulit hahaha

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,383
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan:) View Post
    ian, gusto ko rin mag motul eh.. kaso un lang la stocks, and medyo mahal..



    really? pero maganda ata siyang oil, kasi sa forum ng SFCP.. some of the members ata use top 1 fully synthetic..
    HAHAHA, you have much to learn about Synthetic Oils. Much of it is Marketing Hype.

    Motul 300V is pricey and superb kasi Type V Synthetic Ester siya.

    Mobil 1 is Type IV PAO which is Synthetic made via the Fischer-Tropsch process used by Hitler's men is also very good.

    Most others like Castrol, Shell, Top 1 and most others are Type III Hydrocracked Mineral Oil classified and sold as Synthetic. Kaya mas mura to produce. Not as good as Type IV and V.

    Maraming kalokohan kahit sa Oil industry.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    321
    #14
    How about Royal Purple?

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    #15
    go for havoline para safe....

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,114
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    HAHAHA, you have much to learn about Synthetic Oils. Much of it is Marketing Hype.

    Motul 300V is pricey and superb kasi Type V Synthetic Ester siya.

    Mobil 1 is Type IV PAO which is Synthetic made via the Fischer-Tropsch process used by Hitler's men is also very good.

    Most others like Castrol, Shell, Top 1 and most others are Type III Hydrocracked Mineral Oil classified and sold as Synthetic. Kaya mas mura to produce. Not as good as Type IV and V.

    Maraming kalokohan kahit sa Oil industry.
    true. since a year ago, we stopped using synthetics on our CRDis (starex, sf, getz). wala naman pinagbago talaga even sa fuel consumption and hatak

    but i was always led to believe na kelangan ang synthetic sa gasoline engine para daw tumagal ng 6 months before next PMS

    last month, i studied my CRV and even downloaded the HOnda CRV Bible.
    eh *gags pala talaga mga CASA eh. sa honda bible:

    there are 2 PMS schedules:

    one driving under normal conditions
    and another driving severe conditions

    yun normal conditions yun walang stop and go at hindi tropical climate
    yun severe conditions, the reverse of that

    so normal conditions would be the States diba? guess what, PMS sched ng CRV gen 1 ko is 12,000km using regular gasoline oil. why regular gasoline oil? the bible was printed 1997, di pa gano uso synthetics nun.

    ----

    and so ano daw ang severe conditions? 6,000km every PMS sa regular gasoline engine oil.

    G*go! talaga panloloko for 3 years ive been using synthetics to improve my car's performance. it was only this month na na-experience ko ang true performance kasi ginastusan ko lahat ng husto pang-ilalim, lahat original, lahat na kelangan i-repack ni repack ko na, alignment and balancing.

    wala sa engine oil yan or even sa engine oil replacement every 3 months/3000 km, just make sure in tip top shape ang buong mechanical ng sasakyan para walang drag.

    now i'm using regular engine oil + with new underchassis parts, my FC jumped from 380km per 50 liter full tank to 430km per 50 liter full tank

    ---

    kalokohan lahat ng synthetic oils. never again
    Last edited by jimnyeatworld; December 8th, 2010 at 03:26 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,036
    #17
    ok yan top one sa umpisa pero lumakas consumption ko sa gas. mag magnatec ka na lang.parehas sila semi synthetic

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by emachine View Post
    mineral ka muna tapos sa 5k palit na lang ulit hahaha
    Kung sa Theta II hindi gumana ang mineral, sa R-eVGT pa kaya.

    Kahit naka fully synthetic si bryan, every 5000kms daw ang change oil niya.

    Sorry tayo, bigtime yan eh

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,383
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kulafu View Post
    How about Royal Purple?
    ROYAL PURPLE is PAO.

    Havoline and Castrol are the shitty cheap Type III Synthetic.
    Last edited by marg; December 8th, 2010 at 05:12 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    933
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    ROYAL PURPLE is PAO.

    Havoline and Castrol are the shitty cheap Type III Synthetic.
    Ano po ba ibig sabihin ng PAO..?

    May advantage ba paggamit ng synthetic vs mineral oils..?

    TIA...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
top 1 fully synthetic for tucson.....