New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Damn this is luxurious.. No wonder a reviewer in the US said that Euro and even American luxury car makers are scared of the Equus more so with its pricing.

True Prestige Equus - YouTube

http://www.hyundai.com/kr/showroom.do?carCd1=RD004

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Wow! How much kaya ito? Lahat power na, no need to exert effort.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    That I don't know. But I am sure it's probably less than a Euro car. Kung 3M yan grabe bang for the buck yan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    medyo hawig na dito yan a: Hyundai to preview future of its premium vehicle design - News | TopGear.com.ph

- - - Updated - - -

medyo hawig na dito yan a: http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/hyundai-to-preview-future-of-its-premium-vehicle-design

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Saw this in the US when I was visiting last month, it lists for $60,000. For that price I'd rather opt for a Mercedes, BMW or Lexus.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw this in the US when I was visiting last month, it lists for $60,000. For that price I'd rather opt for a Mercedes, BMW or Lexus.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I know it won't replace the the major brands, but I think for the money it's worth it where other put it as a tick box option.

It might not be so original, but I think it is finely executed and makes use of the better technologies and design. Well, I guess most manufacturers go the same direction anyhow.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    And a bit more..

- - - Updated - - -

And a bit more..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    It may have more toys and goodies for the money compared to the established European and Japanese competition but it doesn't make up for what it lacks in snob appeal.

- - - Updated - - -

It may have more toys and goodies for the money compared to the established European and Japanese competition but it doesn't make up for what it lacks in snob appeal.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post

very much agree

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yes, I agree it does not have that snob appeal with the known brands. Design wise it looks snobbish to beat heads with the euro and japs. I have to give it to them, they build good cars nowadays very competitive. I like it. It is just like Toyota entering the luxury arena with their Lexus. Of course, who does not want to own a Merc or a Bimmer, but those are just below the Bentleys and Rolls. To which, the battle is more arguably luxury for less.

I didn't like their first version of the Equus. I do like their current.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Equus True Prestige