New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Give the Equus a more aggresive look, and people will start to notice, just my 2 cents

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I was checking around prices of Euro cars, I guess the Equus segment is to box with the 7 Series range and not 5 series. This is also the same with the reviewers in the US comparo to S Class / 7 series. So, that would mean a 9 to 10M class cars vs Equus probable landed price between 4M to 5M.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by T|tan View Post
    I was checking around prices of Euro cars, I guess the Equus segment is to box with the 7 Series range and not 5 series. This is also the same with the reviewers in the US comparo to S Class / 7 series. So, that would mean a 9 to 10M class cars vs Equus probable landed price between 4M to 5M.
    I'd still buy a n E class or a. 5 series over this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T|tan View Post
    I'd still buy a n E class or a. 5 series over this one.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Equus is around 5M daw.

Siguro mga 3 na Equus na nakita ko. Yun first dun sa Korean Ambassador, yun second taga-HARI, company car niya.

Yun third color silver from Hyundai Quezon Avenue.

- - - Updated - - -

Equus is around 5M daw.

Siguro mga 3 na Equus na nakita ko. Yun first dun sa Korean Ambassador, yun second taga-HARI, company car niya.

Yun third color silver from Hyundai Quezon Avenue.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Notice its shift knob. it's identical with what bmw has.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice its shift knob. it's identical with what bmw has.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yup, bits and pieces from what works in a luxury car. Just thinking out of the box, I find it brilliant and well executed! Probably later on they would have their own design.

Doc BJ, saw one in sulit selling at 3.8 and 4M pero not this prestige model.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Mukhang di ito bagay sakin, hehe. I think it is best suited kung nasa backseat ka lang and may chauffeur... ako, I like driving my own vehicles.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The problem is simple: brand. People in this segment who have P5M are likely going to flock towards a Beemer, a Merc, and a Lexus. Once you have that kind of money, brand and prestige is in fact more important than money itself. It's like trying to buy a Zegna-priced suit from Zara. Sure it might be on-par or maybe even exceed the bar set before it, but it's still an Inditex production nonetheless.

If I had 5M, it'll be used to fund a GT-R :naughty2:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Equus True Prestige