New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hi i have a hyundai sonata 2011, with oem leather seats, my kid spilled milk sa backseat 2 days ago. now it really smells.
    took out the backseat and tried baking soda and vinegar but to no avail.
    i think na soak na ng milk yung foam.
    called up big berts, they said since leather seats mahirap na raw and they suggested seatmate.
    called up seatmate, they said they don't clean foam.
    what products can i use to counter? where can i have it cleaned?
    please point me in the right direction.
    thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you can remove the leather seat covers then that solves half of your problem. Just wash the foam like any mother with a kid that pees in bed does - hose it down well, then dry under the sun. Wala ka lang nga back seat for as long as it will take to dry, usually 2-3 days for a good size foam mattress so it might take maybe longer for car seats as the foam is more dense.

or have you tried calling those home service furniture dry cleaners? There are a few of them, but they don't come cheap. Pasabay mo na palinis ang home furnitures and rugs/carpets mo para sulit ang bayad.
    Last edited by yebo; October 22nd, 2013 at 08:57 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    tapunan mo naman ngayon ng lysol kung saan natapon ang gatas. baka lang umepek.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Yung wiwi ng bata sa bed magaling daw pantanggal ang agua oxenada (hydrogen peroxide), baka pwede din sa panis na gatas?