New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    curious lang kung ano ung feel sa highway sa mga fast lanes?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lm723 View Post
    It can do 100kph and it's stable (and feels stable) at that speed.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Feels great at 120-140kmh. Rock solid. Only problem is 4th gear on the automatic is pretty short, so the engine gets kinda loud at those speeds.

Less sensitive (by far) to crosswinds than an Alto or QQ. Even less sensitive than my Crosswind.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ok yan. stable sa 100-120km/h.

saw an i10 nga dati, humahataw sa ortigas avenue greenhills nasa 100km/h hehe tapos ganda ng tunog ng muffler hehe.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    It's stable, fast(!) and yes, SAFE. (ours hit 130km/h sa NLEX)
    kahit pa nga Lexus ang kotse mo kung balabag ka magmaneho talgang magiging unsafe.

Just my two cents...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thanks for all the reply sir, balak ko kse kumuwa nang second car. I am aiming for the i10, or sana the new jazz (very high lang ung cost).

usual, city driving and occasional out of town trips to subic or baguio.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sarap mag drive sa NLEX and SCTEx. Mayroon tendency talaga na mag over speed.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Yeah the i10 1.1 version looks good and I nearly bought the 1.2 version nung January 2009. Nifty looking city car at pwedeng pa minsan minsan na pa labas ng city.

Price is also better than the Jazz or the Yaris or even the Picanto. Space is ok as long as 4 or less kayo or the extra passenger is a child. Nung January 5 years warranty nila. If it is still 5 years then it's still a good deal.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks for all the reply sir, balak ko kse kumuwa nang second car. I am aiming for the i10, or sana the new jazz (very high lang ung cost).

usual, city driving and occasional out of town trips to subic or baguio.
    Go for the I10 for practical A-B use.

Cheap to maintain even if it's serviced in the casa and tipid sa gas, Never kami nagsisi na binili namin yung I10 compared to the jazz na rip off yung price for a small car.

maybe it's just me kasi I just see cars as means of tranportation basta yung safe, cheap, reliable after sales service and practical for everyday use then that's the car for me.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    At 100-120kph, it will hold.... wag lang mapinahan ng mga humahataw na buses at tiyak, medyo mag-planing yan being light.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Safe ba ibyahe ung i10 sa nlex? or sctex?