New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I did too. But, the motive of the thread starter seemed more important. I felt if the thread starter really wanted to do a good deed, then he should've posted recalls for other makes as well. Singling out the Santa Fe made it seem like he has an ax to grind.

If he does have an ax to grind, then just come out in the open and say it. Most cars have faults. No need to be underhanded about it.
    The OP constantly harps about poor Hyundai quality in every single post of his I've read... based apparently, on experience with the Hyundai Starex some years back.

An axe to grind? You decide...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think that it would be best that this thread be NOT a sticky. Too controversial and might hurt some Hyundai/Santa Fe owners.

Let's just bury this in the archives.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I agree that the motive of the thread starter is good, however, the title is misleading. I strongly believe that whenever we post information like this we need to consider the people that will be reading this... you will have people who will be thorough and analyze and you will also have people who will take it face value...

As we can see from reading the thread at the beginning there were some people who got the impression that the 2007 SF is faulty... If we thoroughly analyze the recalls it is for the 2006 First Generation SF and not the 2007 Second Generation SF which is being sold here...

I hope that the mods read this and please change the title to RECALL: 2006 First Gen Hyundai Santa Fe, so that we do not mislead the buying market...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    masyado naman madamdam mga may-ari ng SF. tingin ko ok lang 'to so that the public may know. if you'll read forums about SF, parang godsend na eto SF wala man lang negative.

2006 SF is the same as 2007 SF. kasi 2006 naman talaga ni-release yan. kudos for for TS for telling the public.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Thanks but it clearly states:
    this should just be posted at a sf thread instead. or, this thread should have ended on the first reply. i guess it didnt appear above, but horsepower quoted "no vehicles were sold..."

ibtl .
    Last edited by MXFX; January 10th, 2008 at 04:01 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    this should just be posted at a sf thread instead. or, this thread should have ended on the first reply. i guess it didnt appear above, but horsepower quoted "no vehicles were sold..."

ibtl .
    No you haven't... (BTL, I mean)... we've been talking about the sheer uselessness of this thread for over a week, already, and nobody's actually paid notice...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    oh no you didnt. ibtl:.

on the recall topic, i just recalled that i only see a few santa fe's here in los angeles surprisingly. also veracruz very rare.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    IBTL means that the thread is actually going to be locked... I just don't see it happening... :hysterical: Hehehe... let's take bets?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    IBTL means that the thread is actually going to be locked... I just don't see it happening... :hysterical: Hehehe... let's take bets?
    Tcash ba Nik?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I bet you all 20,000 TCash I've got na hindi ito ma-lo-lock...

(Hmmm... off-topic na yata ito... )

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
RECALL:  2007   Hyundai Santa Fe