New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ito lang masasabi ko, if you are going to buy the Santa Fe from HARI dealers, just make sure you will follow their 5,000 km or 3 months whichever comes first PMS schedule. If you will not follow it, then it's bye bye 5 years warranty for your Santa Fe. Also, be ready for the low quality HGMO oil that HARI dealers will use during your PMS.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    if your from dagupan..get it there na lang. less hassle for you.

in terms of the speedometer cluster, i think parehas lang..but kdm has the korean version...the center display...my KDM unit has the bigger display.

I'm happy and contended with my Santa Fe..with the price difference of lets say less than P100K sulit na with the added features.

sir Esketi posted a well reply...

btw, local santa fe..wala headlight washer...
    Graystar test drove the Sta Fe,- with me as passenger last Saturday during the 3rd GEB of THP at FTI.

Based on his pictures of Standout,- mas maganda ang display cluster ng HARI... Mas maganda naman (at mas malaki) ang display ng stereo/back camera ng Standout....

16.9K:spam:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    oo ang liit ng LCD stereo ng HARI..

May stereo panel na kaya available for the 3rd gen SF???

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Graystar test drove the Sta Fe,- with me as passenger last Saturday during the 3rd GEB of THP at FTI.

Based on his pictures of Standout,- mas maganda ang display cluster ng HARI... Mas maganda naman (at mas malaki) ang display ng stereo/back camera ng Standout....

16.9K:spam:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I called Hancars last week to inquire about the 4WD model. Wala daw available nun ngayon dahil nag recall daw ito sa Korea. IMHO, sa Hancars ka kumuha kung tga Pangasinan ka. May accredited shop naman na malapit sa inyo.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If I may add, sa Pitstop naka DVD HU ang Santa Fe nila na Digital TV and GPS ready. Di mo nga lang magagamit DVD kapag gumagalaw Santa Fe mo, you have to park it in order to watch a DVD.
    HANCARS actually did manage to play a video in the DVD HU while the car was cruising.
    Better ask webson how they did it.

Watch the video at 01:12. It's playing Cars movie.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ^ I think you just remove the connection of the HU to the parking brake, most probably a wire of some sort

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    HARI generously lent a Santa Fe (2 units; mid-level AT and top spec AT) and Genesis Coupe on THP 3rd Anniversary.

All I can say of the Santa Fe, is the nice ride even with low profile tires, nice handling despite its height, powerful engine and generally luxurified and refined ambiance inside.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nung nagpapalit ako ng HU sa QA? Sabi sa akin ng accessory department na sila din daw nagkabit sa Pitstop. So more or less pareho yun... Dont know if this is true.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung koreano din ang sulat sa HU ni pitstop, malamang OEM yun.

Basta yung sa Hancars, generic lang talaga yun (China / Taiwan). Hindi ako natutuwa sa sound quality sa Grand Starex eh, it's either yung HU o speakers ang problema. Pwedeng pareho. Kaya hindi ako nag-hahangad ng ganyang HU eh. Papangit lang SQ.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Isa lang masasabi ko, ang Santa Fe ang pinaka magandang Pickup.

-----

BTT:

ganda ng wheels ng Santa Fe. Pero di ko gusto ung tires. It looks like it's just goin to break grip easily at 80kmh.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Question about Sta fe 2013