New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I've been asking questions about Hyundai quality way back 1999 in Singapore, from different nationality and ive never heard of negative feedback. People always say it's cheap and luxury car.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    The new Hyundais? Pretty good, I might say. I'm quite happy with my 2006 Sonata GLS V6.

nice ride dud!

OT: Pekto, is the stock mags 17's? It looks like 16's for me!? or just bcoz of a huge body kaya di halata?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I thought so too except to me, the Sonata did the tail better. The dual tailpipe tips are better than most too.
    Agree, Hyundai is actually doing and redesigning it better than the other 'H'...

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^^^ How about the quality? At par na kaya?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rayban7g View Post
    OT: Pekto, is the stock mags 17's? It looks like 16's for me!? or just bcoz of a huge body kaya di halata?
    They are 16's. My wife liked the softer ride of the 16's compared to the thinner tires of the 17's. The 2007 models will have 17" alloys standard. I mean it's not like I'm going to take it racing or anything.

It's my first Hyundai and judgement is still out on it as far as quality. But in a year and a half of ownership, not a single thing has gone wrong and we both like its acceleration and overtaking ability which is just about a dead heat with the current Accord sedan V6.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 24th, 2006 at 10:36 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    Hyundai will soon kick its Jap rivals out.....CRDI rules!
    lalo na siguro paglabas ng Hyundai Veracruz dito...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sulit talaga. imagine for 1.5M mayroon ka ng diesel, crdi and luxury pa. natatawa nga ako sa presyo ng fieldmaster ngaun 1.8M+. i alternatively drive a strada (which is a lot similar to the ride of fieldmaster), I hate every minute of it na, since natikman ko na santa fe.

if this V6 diesel veracruz will be introduced here, that's something to look forward to

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ilan na nga ba ang models na nilabas dito ng hyundai? i fleetingly saw their ad in the newspaper today and i didn't realize they've got so much models to offer

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I really like the Hyundai Coupe..aka Tiburon. Its nice to see new 2door cars on the road here sa Pinas. Plus it's a head turner since there arent very many of these on the roads..i see one maybe once a week.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    I really like the Hyundai Coupe..aka Tiburon. Its nice to see new 2door cars on the road here sa Pinas. Plus it's a head turner since there arent very many of these on the roads..i see one maybe once a week.
    The styling's nice. But, it needs a few more horses to match its good looks. The latest gen Sonata V6 is quicker. I'm sure Hyundai has that in mind and will remedy it in the future.

The Tibbie should be quickest car in Hyundai's lineup since it's the sportiest. As it is, it's 3rd behind the 1. Azera and 2. Sonata.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 26th, 2006 at 02:14 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Quality Of Hyundai