New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hey guys...

havent been around Tsikot lately

Any of you attended the One Hyundai Club event yesterday at Glorietta? They had HOURLY prizes but we were informed if we were not around, they will call us and be sure to be there by 9Pm to get your prize. But for the GRAND PRIZE of i10.. you HAVE TO BE THERE.

We left already in the afternoon but i came back before 8pm....

at around 8pm(ish), HARI President and Chairman were both there to draw the winner... people around me commented that the bowl is not that FULL (meaning not that many registered people joined the raffle, giving you really good odds.)

They announced the guys membership number... then his contact number... then his name..

crowd waited for a cry of thriumph. nothing.

After repeated calls, the Host started counting down... 10..9...8... crowd chanted with him... 3...2..1... people yelled wildly. They had ANOTHER CHANCE of winning!!

OH, MY. GOD. I cant BELIEVE the DUDE WON AND WAS NOT AROUND TO CLAIM IT. PRIZE FORFEITED!!!

They drew another name and some lucky dude from Laguna won. Wow!!

up to now i still cant get over that missed prize. OUCH.. I wonder if he'll ever find out he won?? This is precisely i went back to Glorietta even if i had to do some important errands...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    Hey guys...

havent been around Tsikot lately

Any of you attended the One Hyundai Club event yesterday at Glorietta? They had HOURLY prizes but we were informed if we were not around, they will call us and be sure to be there by 9Pm to get your prize. But for the GRAND PRIZE of i10.. you HAVE TO BE THERE.

We left already in the afternoon but i came back before 8pm....

at around 8pm(ish), HARI President and Chairman were both there to draw the winner... people around me commented that the bowl is not that FULL (meaning not that many registered people joined the raffle, giving you really good odds.)

They announced the guys membership number... then his contact number... then his name..

crowd waited for a cry of thriumph. nothing.

After repeated calls, the Host started counting down... 10..9...8... crowd chanted with him... 3...2..1... people yelled wildly. They had ANOTHER CHANCE of winning!!

OH, MY. GOD. I cant BELIEVE the DUDE WON AND WAS NOT AROUND TO CLAIM IT. PRIZE FORFEITED!!!

They drew another name and some lucky dude from Laguna won. Wow!!

up to now i still cant get over that missed prize. OUCH.. I wonder if he'll ever find out he won?? This is precisely i went back to Glorietta even if i had to do some important errands...
    Did you remember the name & contact number of the first winner? Di ako naka punta kasi.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Oh wow! Sayang! Naghintay na lang sana siya....

14.6K:dj:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    actually i do... its an easy name to remember

The question is... if you joined the raffle and you didnt show up... WOULD YOU REALLY LIKE TO KNOW?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    actually i do... its an easy name to remember

The question is... if you joined the raffle and you didnt show up... WOULD YOU REALLY LIKE TO KNOW?

My answer is yes. Baka kilala ko ang guy para makantyawan

One Hyundai Club event raffles off i10.. winner NOT THERE!!!