New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    i need some info regarding soem issues on our hyundai tucson, we drove it this holy week from manila to pangasinan, 1) the air doesnt seem to reach the back passengers, my son keeps on saying during the trip, "DADDY!!! MAINIT DITO!!!" what is the best settings for the aircon?, 2) the head rest for the driver and passenger seat gave me and my mother shift necks, how do you adjust it front to back and vice versa?. 3 ) i saw a piece of plastic under the front passenger seat it just fell off, do you have any idea what it is for?..... thanks for any info....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sir

have you tried setting the a/c to front and rear (under seat vent)? pero nung bumyahe kame in our tucson, wala naman prob ang a/c. #2 3/4 thermostat. kung nag complain ang bata, kayo po ba sa harap nag complain? wala po ba kayong tint? may sunroof po ba model nyo?

for seats and headrest adjustable yan, just find your sweet spot using all the adjustment level and controls. read the manual

plastic falling off: paki tago po ang paikita sa CASA

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sir

have you tried setting the a/c to front and rear (under seat vent)? pero nung bumyahe kame in our tucson, wala naman prob ang a/c. #2 3/4 thermostat. kung nag complain ang bata, kayo po ba sa harap nag complain? wala po ba kayong tint? may sunroof po ba model nyo?

for seats and headrest adjustable yan, just find your sweet spot using all the adjustment level and controls. read the manual

plastic falling off: paki tago po ang paikita sa CASA

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tucson owners, is the a/c equipped with a filter? Maybe the filter got clogged. Happened to me on the Jazz. I just removed the filter and the a/c is cold. Your choice if you want to buy another filter. I didn't anymore since my usual car doesn't have one in the first place.

Center of headrest should be at the ear level. More than Providing comfort, these are essential safety equipment hence the name head restraint.

A photo of the 'plastic' thing would be appreciated.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tucson owners, is the a/c equipped with a filter? Maybe the filter got clogged. Happened to me on the Jazz. I just removed the filter and the a/c is cold. Your choice if you want to buy another filter. I didn't anymore since my usual car doesn't have one in the first place.

Center of headrest should be at the ear level. More than Providing comfort, these are essential safety equipment hence the name head restraint.

A photo of the 'plastic' thing would be appreciated.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.