New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende sa gamit. Ngayon ok pa ko sa 4x4 Pajero. Pero siguro kung may family na, Starex 4x4.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Maganda po Starex. Kung interesado po kayo e AT po ang kunin nyo.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Jala ata o hala yung brand ng aircon ng hyundai

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hello mga tsikoters... bago lang me d2 welcome to my self hehe! By the way we just got our New CRDI Starex last Wednesday, ako una nag-drive grabe ang lakas ng hatak kahit A/T sya, the Aircon is nice too mag-jajacket ka nga talaga lalo na sa gabi. All i can say is "this is the strongest and quietest 2.5 Liter diesel engine na na-drive ko so far. Kaya for me 2 Thumbs-Up

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kokey View Post
    Maganda po Starex. Kung interesado po kayo e AT po ang kunin nyo.
    bakit AT? masmaganda ang AT than MT? sa Starex

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Everything about the new starex is ok except for the nose job. Awful job they did there.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    Everything about the new starex is ok except for the nose job. Awful job they did there.
    how about the old model 1998-2000 ok ba ito

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    what about diesel consumption? i understand that the old starex consumes 6km/liter city driving, CRDI at 5km/liter or a little less. Any way of improving its efficiency?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos View Post
    what about diesel consumption? i understand that the old starex consumes 6km/liter city driving, CRDI at 5km/liter or a little less. Any way of improving its efficiency?
    A lighter foot, travelling with less traffic and less unnecessary clutter would help, I suppose. Other than that, and especially if you make use of its power, it's a bit thirsty on diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by acenie View Post
    how about the old model 1998-2000 ok ba ito
    There are some '98 to '00 models with the old fascia but with CRDi engines. Now those are definitely sleepers, coz most units of those era are TDIC at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    Well, that's what I thought of it at first. Eventually, it's growing on me. I guess that's the effect of staring at one in the garage everyday. Hehehe! The current fascia with the horizontal chrome stripes are a bit better than the first, post-Millenium edition "big face" models, IMO.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos View Post
    Huh!! kala ko matakaw na yung 6km/liter na city drvng yung 2.8 pajero. Eh sa lagay na yan CRDI na.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Maganda Ba ang Bagong Starex CRDi