New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ah licensed naman pala. ehehehhe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eto ung fugly pa ang Santa Fe... hehehe... sino kaya ang bibili nyan?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by meldy12 View Post
    if jac cars can prove that their cars are build on quality conditions, such as crash test, safety ratings, then it is worthwhile considering their product. you dont gamble your life riding in a car doom to kill you if accident occurs.
    quality has its price.
    kaya nga mababa SRP nyan eh just like JAC trucks. they're doomed if they price the sta fe clone like the sta fe. or the starex clone like the starex

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hope they spec their cars properly. Some JAC cargo trucks (the ELF/NKR look alikes) are actually fitted with 40 (FORTY) horsepower engines which also make a dismal amount of torque. Mas malakas pa makina ng Kia Picanto! hehehe.

Licensed copies are a good place to start developing a product base.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    40hp??? ano kaya makakarga non. baka 2 sakong bigas di na yun umandar. hehehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Licensed copies yan ng Hyundai at hindi ripoffs..
    pero yung kaha lang??? pano yung makina?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    JAC licenses their technology... they actually have Isuzu and Nissan engines in some of their products.

Build quality is questionable, though... reports of poor suspension, cracked glass and lights (which indicates really poor chassis rigidity), etcetera.

But those are trucks... If this is a licensed Starex, then the sheetmetal, or at least the dies used, should be of better quality.

Did they license engines, too? If this has the engine and design of the older Starex, then it should at least be a decent product. Reliability then would depend solely on how much of the other content is Chinese-made.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    jac refine is copy from the original model of HYUNDIA STAREX and Rein is copy the design from the first gen of Hyundai Santa Fe. Well laos na ang design ng Jac byebye na sa luma design ng JAC REIN. Mas maganda naman ang design ng new Santa Fe. Hyundai will release the new design of Starex.
    well we future say this performance will be good or poor. first we test drive this vehicle then have a comments on your verdicts.

---HOW ABOUT THE QUALITY OF CHINA CAR???------
    COPY FROM THE SEATMATE!!!!. A GRADE OF 5.00 hehehe

Sabi ng tourist guide naman China will produce the car. Then there will be exported to Asian countries.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I've seen these in the flesh. I really looks like the original cars ...

I dunno guys... Pinoys take pride in their cars. I dont think most pinoys are sold on price alone. It has to look good, feel good, and be reliable as well. but, thats just my opinion

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Looks promising ah! Sana maganda quality ng mga yan.

How much kaya sila?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
JAC Cars:Refine(Starex) and Rein SRV(Santa Fe)