New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Magkano po discount?
    Price may change by July 1. Pls call Mang Nonoy of Hyundai Alabang or Mara of Hyundai C5/ Bonifacio or Joan of Hyundai Sucat. They gave somewhat similar discounts. They are all nice salespersons and very accomodating. If only I could by from all of them!

BTW, I got my SF from Mang Nonoy as he had the model and color I wanted at that time. Tell him I'm the one who got the Black Santa Fe CRDI 2.2 4WD on June 30.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Nice strategy by Hyundai/HARI, it's like paying 40K for the 2yr extended warranty and gives the motoring public the impression that Hyundai vehicles are bullet proof for at least 5yrs. It is like hitting 2 birds with one stone. You just advanced the payment for the cost of parts and repairs for the 4th and 5th years. Hyundai should have retained the 40K discount.

best thing about this is a hyundai owner can sell his unit after 3 years and he still can get a good resale value coz may 2 years warranty pa for the next owner

unlike cars with only 3 years warranty, nasa risk na ng buyer.

magaling ang think tank ng Hyundai. I read about their COO, a 39 yr. old woman sa isang magazine sa gym kanina.

in 2k1, she was recruited from the Cityland sales group. what she did was apply the 5-5-5 strategy, rise up 5 am in the morning, target 5% market share and become the 5th largest automaker in the Philippines.

from 500M gross sales in 2k3 to about 1.5B last year. right now, this year daw they are apporaching 3B in terms of car sales. doble na. and their goal is only to get 8% market share of sold cars today. btw, they now rank 4th overall in the Philippines.

i wont be surprised na brainchild na ito 5 year warranty program

and dagdag pa yun steam ng mga Koreans to be on top, kaya continuous ang labas ng magaganda Korean cars

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Nice strategy by Hyundai/HARI, it's like paying 40K for the 2yr extended warranty and gives the motoring public the impression that Hyundai vehicles are bullet proof for at least 5yrs. It is like hitting 2 birds with one stone. You just advanced the payment for the cost of parts and repairs for the 4th and 5th years. Hyundai should have retained the 40K discount.
    Sayang nga at nawala yung 40K discount para lang sa warranty,ganyan din ang Ford at Mazda pero hindi masyadong nakatulong sa sales nila..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    in north america 10 years ang warranty ng Kia cant recall how long warranty ng Hyundai. Most other manufacturers give 7 years warranty.
    Hyundai has similar (awesome) warranty terms. 5 year bumper-to-bumper, and 10 year for powertrain, 7 years against rust. it's much better than most other auto brands here, that typically go 3-4 years bumper-bumper.

they had to in order to overcome their initial reputation for piss poor quality, but i have to say they have really made a comeback. a great case study for any business school classroom...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    The extended warranty strategy was a real killer in the US. Hyundai was able to get a big bite sa US market.

5-year warranty will give a perception of impeccable quality. An image Hyundai wants to achieve.

Grabe, ganito na ba katindi ang automotive market sa Pinas? Regardless, this is good for the consumer.

So where can we see the details? May link na ba? or press release?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    yes sir. lahat po ng unit na lalabas starting july 1 ay 5yrs warranty na. regarding getz 1.1 po same price at 488 pero wala na po yung 20k disc. yung ibang dealer like us na nag stock ng mga getz can still give 20k disc. kasi old price din naman po namen sila nabili sa HARI.

sir meron ba ung bagong model ng starex on sale na ba?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FedEx View Post
    sir meron ba ung bagong model ng starex on sale na ba?
    sir wala pa po samen. semptember pa po ang dating samen

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^bos, tanong ko lang. wala na po bang binibentang matrix ang hyundai? parang wala na akong nakikita sa ads niyo kasi

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^bos, tanong ko lang. wala na po bang binibentang matrix ang hyundai? parang wala na akong nakikita sa ads niyo kasi

sir wala na po matrix na binebenta kasi nilipat po yung production nito sa turkey. masyado daw po magmamahal yung price if ibenta pa din dito saten

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IGLOCK View Post
    Come July 1, all Hyundai passenger vehicles will have 5 yr Warranty. I hope the other brands follow suit...

Good day sir IGLOCK! Does the 5-year warranty for Hyundai cars apply to those who buy their cars after July 1st only po ba? Thanks po.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Its Official:  Hyundai Cars now w/ 5 yrs Warranty