New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Extended warranty to tulad nang sa Ford at Mazda...At para may excuse sila para sa price increase pero ang tanong ano talagang scope nitong bagong warranty gimmick nila?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Most casas like Hyundai and Ford are recommending 6 months PMS interval na sa brand new units. that only means they are very confident on their products

so kaya nga nila makapagbigay ng 5 year warranty.

let's see how Toyota and Honda will handle this. milking cow pa din nila ang service

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IGLOCK View Post
    Im getting my Hyundai SF today and opted for the cash discount instead of the 5yr warranty
    Magkano po discount?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    My Golly Miss Molly!

I think it's time to head to the nearest Hyundai showroom to grab a Santa Fe. This promo can very well overtake Toyota Motors Philippines.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    is it true? pero dapat nga 5 yrs or 150k kms na

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes sir. lahat po ng unit na lalabas starting july 1 ay 5yrs warranty na. regarding getz 1.1 po same price at 488 pero wala na po yung 20k disc. yung ibang dealer like us na nag stock ng mga getz can still give 20k disc. kasi old price din naman po namen sila nabili sa HARI.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    So ano ba talaga scope ng warranty?
    Dapat may isang salita sila.

Lalo na dito mahina ang consumer sa rights nila

No details yet except that it will be 5yrs na starting July.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wow. Definitely plus points for Hyundai.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice strategy by Hyundai/HARI, it's like paying 40K for the 2yr extended warranty and gives the motoring public the impression that Hyundai vehicles are bullet proof for at least 5yrs. It is like hitting 2 birds with one stone. You just advanced the payment for the cost of parts and repairs for the 4th and 5th years. Hyundai should have retained the 40K discount.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I'm curious to know the details...This is probably a 'limited warranty' arrangement like that of the North American model. Sounds great on a Marketing standpoint but maybe we should read the fine print first...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Its Official:  Hyundai Cars now w/ 5 yrs Warranty