New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    A medical emergency slashed my budget for a Swift so am now looking at the i10.

I've read a lot of the posts on the i10 thread, but I don't know how many go with the A/T. Also, karamihan ng reviews sa magazines, 1.1 liter variant.

Sabi sa akin, the 1.2 will do 12km/l after break in. Medyo malakas yata FC for a light car.

Mura gas ngayon pero tingin ko hindi tatagal yan, kaya malaking bagay FC sa akin.

Salamat sa anumang tulong ang maaring ibigay sa isang noob.

Silva

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hello sir,

Why don't you buy the Hyundai Accent? Even though it has a manual tranny, the FC is very high compared to the Hyundai i10.....it consumes 7-10km per liter......according to our fellow owners.

Since you need money,better yet get the more expensive one but very fuel efficient....unlike the i10, es it's cheap, but the FC is bad.....

Try looking at the i10 thread and the Accent thread

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    malakas sa gas both 1.1 and 1.2 AT variant ng i10. masuwerte kung makakuha ka ng 12kms per liter city driving.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Basta manual, you'll get good figures.

Pero I suggest you go for Accent CRDI. Para you can race din (pag nagmamadali) and still maintain fuel economy. :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Accent is out of the price range. Preference namin to pay in cash para makasagad ng discounts, at the same time, wala na recurring payments outside fuel and maintenance.

Accent also has no AT. Office namin sa San Juan pero maraming sales calls sa Taguig, Makati, Ortigas, QC areas. Hirap na ako sa MT pag traffic.

Kung yung 1.1 AT kaya mag 15km/l, by being gentle on the gas pedal and working with the transmission's shifting pattern, ok na sa akin yun.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by silva View Post
    Accent is out of the price range. Preference namin to pay in cash para makasagad ng discounts, at the same time, wala na recurring payments outside fuel and maintenance.

Accent also has no AT. Office namin sa San Juan pero maraming sales calls sa Taguig, Makati, Ortigas, QC areas. Hirap na ako sa MT pag traffic.

Kung yung 1.1 AT kaya mag 15km/l, by being gentle on the gas pedal and working with the transmission's shifting pattern, ok na sa akin yun.
    15km/l ? hindi kaya yun.....

7km per liter ang i10.....

a/t pa gusto mo

the best is 10km/l sa i10

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ Wow. I know that the Hyundai 1.1L is notoriously bad at FE (my brother has a 1.1L Getz), but I never realize it was THAT bad. The 1.8L Civic can do 8-10 km/L (city) and almost 18 km/L (highway).

Anyway, I know that one factor why the Getz get bad FE was because of the rather heavy body. But the i10? It's like 15-20% smaller than the Getz!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    my cousin has a 1.1 M/T version who is notorious for being makupad and gentle sa driving and he can only get 8kpl on his i10 with pure city driving. medio malabo ung 15kpl especially if you're considering A/T.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep the Accent is probably the most fuel efficient car on the local market today. 1.5L diesel engine paired to a subcompact body (ala Vios and City) san ka pa? CRDi engine which means good acceleration and of course superb fuel economy. If you can stand the M/T that is...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

My neighbor owns an i10 AT (panghatid ng bata sa eskwela). And, he was telling me that he is getting only 7-8Km/L city driving....

7909:taunt:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
i10 A/T - 1.1 or 1.2 liter?