New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi Folks, we recently acquired a 2015 1.4 Accent sedan. However, the previous owner skipped several PMS and i was wondering if the warraty has been voided already. I just want to know if the warranty can be "reinstated" once a PMS to cover all services missed is done. I know this is the policy of Toyota and Mitsubishi but I heard Hyundai is a bit stricter.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Cant wait to hear the feedback from hyundai. Hope they do transfer the warranty ..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiosbravos200 View Post
    Hi Folks, we recently acquired a 2015 1.4 Accent sedan. However, the previous owner skipped several PMS and i was wondering if the warraty has been voided already. I just want to know if the warranty can be "reinstated" once a PMS to cover all services missed is done. I know this is the policy of Toyota and Mitsubishi but I heard Hyundai is a bit stricter.
    I wonder how to make up for "skipped several PMS."

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    I wonder how to make up for "skipped several PMS."
    Yep.

In a way losing end ang casa since skipped nga. If they allow it chances are much higher probability na mag claim for warranty yung unit na ito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Wala na siguro pagasa yan. Since andyan na, nabili mo na. Pa-pms ka na lang sa labas. Wag na magcasa

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Lokohan lang warranty dito sa pinas. Kahit pa ikaw yung first owner at completo PMS mo wala rin mangyayari except mag karoon ng recall. Mas madali pang kausap mga taga insurance kesa taga dealership. Make sure na alam ng insurance na iba na owner.

Asa pa magkaroon ng recall ng dito lang sa pinas. Wala naman rights consumer dito kundi right to remain silent.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    yun bayaw ko nakabili ng elantra. hindi sa casa nag skip ng pms yun first owner.
    nagpa-pms si bayaw sa Hyundai Biñan. sabi nun manager dun in case daw magkaroon ng problema pwede daw ipasok sa warranty.
    tinawagan lang nun manager sa Biñan yun casa kung saan binili yun kotse siguro to check na din at least nagpa-pms dun yun first owner.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ads13 View Post
    yun bayaw ko nakabili ng elantra. hindi sa casa nag skip ng pms yun first owner.
    nagpa-pms si bayaw sa Hyundai Biñan. sabi nun manager dun in case daw magkaroon ng problema pwede daw ipasok sa warranty.
    tinawagan lang nun manager sa Biñan yun casa kung saan binili yun kotse siguro to check na din at least nagpa-pms dun yun first owner.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear this... thanks for posting.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've had 3 hyundais and their pm sched was the main reason i stopped going to the casa after the 20000km pm. ang alam ko dyan strict ang hari sa pms. pag di nasunod pm sked nila void na warranty. so don't just believe the casa if they tell you ok lang because it is not the casa who will shoulder the cost of the warranty claim. baka sabihin nila sa iyo ok lang just to get your business but when the time comes hari will deny your claim. SO HAVE IT DOWN IN A WRITTEN LEGAL DOCUMENT if ever they say they will honor the warranty. H.A.R.I. dapat ang naka pirma sa papel and not just the casa. kung ayaw nila then that means they will not kaya sa labas ka na lang magpa-pm.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i've had 3 hyundais and their pm sched was the main reason i stopped going to the casa after the 20000km pm. ang alam ko dyan strict ang hari sa pms. pag di nasunod pm sked nila void na warranty. so don't just believe the casa if they tell you ok lang because it is not the casa who will shoulder the cost of the warranty claim. baka sabihin nila sa iyo ok lang just to get your business but when the time comes hari will deny your claim. SO HAVE IT DOWN IN A WRITTEN LEGAL DOCUMENT if ever they say they will honor the warranty. H.A.R.I. dapat ang naka pirma sa papel and not just the casa. kung ayaw nila then that means they will not kaya sa labas ka na lang magpa-pm.
    Tama ka sir Yebo. After 10-15k kms odo out of casa na ang 2 Hyundai & 1 KIA ko. Last time casa refuse to honor warranty within 5 years coverage sa mdps flex coupling ng Elantra kahit may complete casa PMS.

Sent from my NX549J using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast